you'd think with this much return

triton

Scarlet Fever
I wouldn't have to fill up for a while lol

Just thought I'd post this as it's some what unusual. It was great how the PRV's lined up just right to make the connection.

returns_zpseea6b812.jpg

yeah, that's the picture. Sorry I was rearranging and must have delete the wrong one.

Yes Amish, here's a better view of that line. I have a back flow valve inline

return_zps3946cc98.jpg

you could talk to Shane at Motorsport Diesel. He gets them possibly from Bosch but, not sure

yeah, that's the picture. Sorry I was rearranging and must have delete the wrong one.

Yes Amish, here's a better view of that line. I have a back flow valve inline

return_zps3946cc98.jpg

Good deal, Ty. LMK how it works.

Instead of the backflow valve, I'm going to completely divorce my injector return from the others and run a separate line for it all the way to the tank. As critical as it is, I didn't want it competing with the pumps or PRV. :Cheer: Maybe overkill, but its how I'm going to skin that cat. Too much money in sticks for me to buy em again.

Amish- I wouldn't run just straight hose out of the fitting in the back of the head. I was told that it needs to see some pressure. Just a heads up.

Good deal, Ty. LMK how it works.

Instead of the backflow valve, I'm going to completely divorce my injector return from the others and run a separate line for it all the way to the tank. As critical as it is, I didn't want it competing with the pumps or PRV. :Cheer: Maybe overkill, but its how I'm going to skin that cat. Too much money in sticks for me to buy em again.

Never too much over kill :) I've ran it like that for a while and it's not a problem. I've heard about a check valve in the head for the back psi Will mentioned but, never saw one in mine. I thought there may be more psi coming from the pumps than the head which is why I used the check valve. Didn't want the pumps over taking what may be coming from the head.

Ty- what line is on the far left, on top?

the one on the side and top to the far left are the pump returns. Then theres the line from the head and out the side on the right is the tank return

What's the size on the head return? I keep showing that it's a m12x1.5, but that seems small.

What's the size on the head return? I keep showing that it's a m12x1.5, but that seems small.

that's right. It's a small hole in the head. I used a swivel 90* on it. I never saw a orifice in there like I've heard of but, I installed the check valve just in case

I decided to change up what I did initially..... Will be install this set up this weekend.

log_zpsab8b6da9.jpg

log2_zps148ef958.jpg

Last edited:
That's pretty close to what I'm ending up with using. Are the PRVs the same thread too? m12x1.5?