Yuba City Dyno Day Nov.8th

One loud snap. Thanks for the ride home after all that.
I love how the 2 guys were pushin it at like 1mph when i walked up... and I really dont think anyone told me i had "swamps" tunes... considering how i put the chip in myself and you were in a big hurry with the diesel drag event and everything, but oh well, lol :stab::ford:

Bummer about your trans Mike, how did you run up till it broke?

ha, he was running 12.4's... then were not sure if he smoked the lights or somethin but he ran a 12.1

Bummer about your trans Mike, how did you run up till it broke?

it was running good. first pass a 12.43 at 110.64 second pass was a 12.17 with a 1.41 60' but not sure if the lights were off or what and you know how that right lane can be at the track had times and mph for all points but the mph at the finish was messed up. It picked up mph over last time out. Not sure whats going on. went 12.43 at 108.62 on the 31st. The VP seemed happier last night. No shortage of smoke on the line. Gotta save up some money to put billet in, so for now a stocker goes in. The whole buying a house thing puts a damper on the ease of toy buying. 2 years of abuse and it finally gave out. Too bad you didn't still have yours.

life is all about choices and I don't have an extra billet output shaft because of a BAD one, I'm pissed at myself for not having it, would have worked out a ton better if I hadn't donated it to some jack-hole in witness protection. remind me that I'm a ratard from time to time. it will remind me not to deal with people that work under deep cover or people that are full-o-sh*t

life is all about choices and I don't have an extra billet output shaft because of a BAD one, I'm pissed at myself for not having it, would have worked out a ton better if I hadn't donated it to some jack-hole in witness protection. remind me that I'm a ratard from time to time. it will remind me not to deal with people that work under deep cover or people that are full-o-sh*t

sorry to bring it up man. We all do things to try and help people and most of the time it just plain doesn't turn out right. But there are times people actually appreciate the help. But in the end they all get whats coming their way. So when you coming out to hang out again haven't seen you since your wedding.

I was at the shop most of the weekend, I need to get out to street legals pretty soon

and I was installing carpet hardwood floors and all the fun stuff. We need to have a gtg bbq once a month for all us local guys

Lets bug Jeremy about it and see if we cant get something going right after the holidays

Yeah It's gone through some changes since then. Time for update. Going billet now instead of later Jeremy didn't want to do the job twice.

Your right Mike he won't even do it once!

lol well you know what I mean no sense in paying for labor twice. So I take it thats all that broke? Duralast it's not that I didn't want to go billet, I just like to be able to pay for something before it's even started. Getting the new house all ready for winter is costing a lot and waiting for the bank to get me the first draw for materials is taking longer than it should.

Your right Mike he won't even do it once!

F@#$ YOU CHRIS! I guess I will just have to ask that dill hole Riles was talking about to do the work I have been doing and trying to help with so that you have less time on here to talk chit.:evil:evil:evil

lol well you know what I mean no sense in paying for labor twice. So I take it thats all that broke? Duralast it's not that I didn't want to go billet, I just like to be able to pay for something before it's even started. Getting the new house all ready for winter is costing a lot and waiting for the bank to get me the first draw for materials is taking longer than it should.

Ya i know what you mean... Thats why i really never want to have a credit card... I was in debt once in my life and thats all i needed of that ****... Debit cards are great cause you can only spend the money I have... Got my 67' CJ Jeep running today =) and when i was at the shop yesterday the sprag joint was not broke just the output and your U joint goin to the front dif was really loose... But then again i saw chris drivin ur truck this morning...

So it might be time for u joints huh I have never changed them Chris will let me know after checking it all out.

I dont know, who gave u your truck back? or was chris testdriving it?