Zach

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Looking into a full Alky conversion. Can your cylinder head be received in a semi machined state to sustain conversion ?

Just think its funny. After all the pro fletcher post and threads over on that other site and all the Hamilton bashing you allowed, you are going to ask about his products. No offense but if I was Zach and had exactly what you were looking for I wouldn't sell it to you. With all due respect, I'd burn it then piss on the ashes. And you can't get mad, because I said no offense and with all due respect. Lol. Hey I guess folks can change tho. You talked crapped about compd over there too, and now you are back posting. Not enough activity over on the 1 post a day website you got going???

Oh yea, the jets suck.

Last edited:
Just think its funny. After all the pro fletcher post and threads over on that other site and all the Hamilton bashing you allowed, you are going to ask about his products. No offense but if I was Zach and had exactly what you were looking for I wouldn't sell it to you. With all due respect, I'd burn it then piss on the ashes. And you can't get mad, because I said no offense and with all due respect. Lol. Hey I guess folks can change tho. You talked crapped about compd over there too, and now you are back posting. Not enough activity over on the 1 post a day website you got going???

Oh yea, the jets suck.
What else upsets you Scott? It's raining up here, I'm working on my racer, and inquiring about a cylinder head to do a conversion with.

I was informed on doing it with a stock casting- I am seeing if Zach's cyl. head can be received to eliminate the mods I was told about.

I'm sorry if I stepped on your dog's tail.:hehe:

P.S. it's the interwebb- might wanna get some thicker skin bro. I have pm-ed Zach in the past and he replied back so I gather there is no butthurt feelings between us- like you have.

Last edited:
Use Zach's head as it is, plug the injector bore, put a thick plate between the block and head with a properly shaped combustion chamber. Put the spark plug in through the side of the plate.

There's alot of diesels converted to alcohol that just use the bore as the combustion chamber and put the spark plug in the injector bore. It's marginal at best and works, but is leaving alot of power and tuneability on the table.

Lol, I'm not mad dude. Why would I need thick skin? Just pointing out how I think it's funny how you come crawling back after talking so much ****.

Lol, I'm not mad dude. Why would I need thick skin? Just pointing out how I think it's funny how you come crawling back after talking so much ****.
Scott please go pull yer drawers outta your buttcrack. :thankyou2:

Use Zach's head as it is, plug the injector bore, put a thick plate between the block and head with a properly shaped combustion chamber. Put the spark plug in through the side of the plate.

There's alot of diesels converted to alcohol that just use the bore as the combustion chamber and put the spark plug in the injector bore. It's marginal at best and works, but is leaving alot of power and tuneability on the table.

I have a couple of 12V heads with runner manifolds already done. I was informed on filling the water jacket in the head for intrusion on intake port which I've seen on stock casting/porting.

You are saying there is better tuning to be gained by going with the plate vs relocating inj bore?

You are saying there is better tuning to be gained by going with the plate vs relocating inj bore?

Just locating the spark plug in the plate vs the general area of the injector bore, the plate is better assuming the combustion chamber is shaped for it.

If you were to use the plate/chamber as a just a 4" hole at say 1" thick, it wouldn't matter.

What did you have in mind for chamber?

On another note, I'd use a 6.7 block and either a stock or destroked 5.9 crank.

Just locating the spark plug in the plate vs the general area of the injector bore, the plate is better assuming the combustion chamber is shaped for it.

If you were to use the plate/chamber as a just a 4" hole at say 1" thick, it wouldn't matter.

What did you have in mind for chamber?

On another note, I'd use a 6.7 block and either a stock or destroked 5.9 crank.
I'd have to go with a custom piston/aluminum rod combo.

Have 5.9 blocks that I can fill and play with for now. I'd like to get a handle on the tuning before worrying about more cu.in.

I'd have to go with a custom piston/aluminum rod combo.

Have 5.9 blocks that I can fill and play with for now. I'd like to get a handle on the tuning before worrying about more cu.in.

With a stock stroke or offset ground stroked crank, and the proper length rods to go along with it, you may be to get into pistons based off automotive forgings instead of diesel forgings.

If you look around you should be able to find some off the shelf rods that will work if you grind the crank, offset or not.

With a stock stroke or offset ground stroked crank, and the proper length rods to go along with it, you may be to get into pistons based off automotive forgings instead of diesel forgings.

If you look around you should be able to find some off the shelf rods that will work if you grind the crank, offset or not.

Interested in any leads you can provide- pm if necessary.

ive got all the part numbers to the NG cummins motors and you can buy all the parts off the shelf to work......and me 1200-1300hp on stock bore with a cheap ht60

Well in anycase Zach- you can disregard this thread. I have another direction to utilize.

I have been told that it has been done with good results, but I have not seen it. Some of our heads are debadged then run by some.

As far as the hard feelings, I found not to take anybody seriously on the WWW is the best policy. Most people are big talkers until you meet face to face. To date, the only person that that will talk trash online and to your face is John Robinson.............I have a lot of respect as that is rare in this day and age. I do have a memory though and not everybody pays the same price ;)

Duallie- I respond to all PM's.

Last edited:
I have been told that it has been done with good results, but I have not seen it. Some of our heads are debadged then run by some.

As far as the hard feelings, I found not to take anybody seriously on the WWW is the best policy.

Duallie- I respond to all PM's.

Ok thanks for the info you have.

I don't hold any of the b.s. posted either -so agreed there.

And I know you respond to all PM's- I said you replied to any I sent ya before.$.02

:hehe: :hehe: