zoodad mod

bassn_07

Here are a few pictures of my Zoodad mod with face grill. I got bored today at work and decided to make myself a face grill for my Zoodad mod on the water jet. I took some .06 303 stainless steel sheet and manufactured this grill in about an hour. One of the fringe benefits of managing a manufacturing department. Next on the list will be a custom nitrous mount for the back of my bed. Still working on a design.

compdiesel1.jpg

compdiesel2.jpg

compdiesel3.jpg

i wish i could play on a waterjet while i'm bored at work! good job it looks awesome.. i'm jelous.:Cheer:

It's nice having the capability to manufacture parts for personal use. The only problem is all my machines run at full capacity day in and day out so my play time is limited.

Anyways the first piece I made didn't turn out the way I wanted so I made some changes for the better. I ended up favoring the second which leaves me with one extra part. If anyone wants it pm me and it's yours. Picture is attached.

practice grill.jpg

It seems that I have enough people interested in this grill to start manufacturing a few more. I decided I would make both aluminum and stainless steel pieces due to preference. If interested please pm for cost info.

here are a few pictures of my zoodad with added cover. PM if interested.

together.jpg

zoodad grill and cover.jpg

It seems that theses stainless steel pieces are going to be too expensive for what they serve. I already received numerous emails on this product and the consensus is that everyone likes them but the price is too steep. I thank everyone for the interest but I decided not to do this. To tell the truth it's just too much work for too little. There are a few people out there who wanted to purchase this item and I will keep my word and deliver. Thanks again for the interest and god bless.

Alan