06 chevy duramax ecsb forsale Cheap!!

DieselSmoke333

say something girl
Ok once agian i have to sell my truck. money and work are geting tight. but any ways i have a 06 chevy duramax with 160,000 miles on it give or take. the truck has the center consel with cloth inter. the truck is fully loaded. performance wiz i have 4in mbrp exhast, pcv rerought, silencer box caped off, ppe air box mod, egr blocker plate,trans go jr installed and small efi tune, the out side has been de badged and molded,5% window tint, recon smoke led clearence lights,i would like to get keep the rims and tires but if offered the right amont i would probley let them go to. would like to get 18,000 obo with out the rims, im willing to do a trade and take some of the money depending on trade i still owe some money on the truck i probley couldnt do something the same value but would look in to any thing so let me see what you got and we can go from there. and when i say 18,000 obo i mean it so throw ofers out . thanks Bryan o yea i cant put pics on hear any more so pm me you number and i can send a txt with the pic's

Attachments

• bmm 3334444555.jpg
    bmm 3334444555.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 0
DieselSmoke...are you on any other forums? i cant PM you on this one...got a trade and cash u might be interested in...

I'd love to have that truck... probably can't for another month or two though :(

i have a 99 or 02 ram 5.9 i would trade ya plus cash. the 99 is a sport ext cab short bed auto and the 02 is a slt lar. ext cab long bed high output 6 speed man

Back