1pieceatatime.... Beware.....

His character speaks for himself. Calling up the guys shop and b!*ching out the receptionist tells me that he has very little character. If you have a beef with someone you should get THAT person, not an innocent bystander.

Then comes the 1pieceatatimes character. He us the face of a business. His character has to be damn near flawless or have the ability to fix it correctly and timely. You can bet your azz if he bends someone over, it will be known if lube was used. 1piece has more to lose over a bad deal than the OP. However the OP has a following for a damn good reason.

I suggest you follow the words of my favorite sled. Get in, sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride.

Sounds like wade, just the other way around. Post under false user name then get back on in a few weeks to defend himself.

This guy posts under his real user name then makes a fake account to defend himself. Wade and this guy must have been separated at birth, he just got the short end of the stick cause he has nothing powerful or cool.

If Joker5.9 is Eric, then someone else either typed or proofread the posts. He is not smart enough to use punctuation or any complex sentence structures properly. I know this, not because I am on the bandwagon, but because of my personal dealings with him. He frequently text messages me to stop dragging his name through the mud and then continues to talk **** about how his truck will "shut the haters up once it is hooked to the sled."

If Joker5.9 is Eric, then someone else either typed or proofread the posts. He is not smart enough to use punctuation or any complex sentence structures properly. I know this, not because I am on the bandwagon, but because of my personal dealings with him. He frequently text messages me to stop dragging his name through the mud and then continues to talk **** about how his truck will "shut the haters up once it is hooked to the sled."

Haha, probably the girlfriend. I wonder when he will throw in the towel and just leave the diesel scene?

Haha, probably the girlfriend. I wonder when he will throw in the towel and just leave the diesel scene?

He doesn't have the brains to quit. He will spend the rest of his life trying to validate all his **** talking. But his efforts will be in vane because he has screwed every vendor in the industry and nobody will be around to help him succeed. I very rarely say a bad word about anyone, but Eric has created his own issues here. I used to be on his side and tried to at least give him a chance. It just gets tough when you see that every word out of his mouth is a lie. One night he showed up to an undisclosed location for some "closed course racing." I never mentioned racing him but others brought it up because I had the fastest truck there that night. We got to talking and he said his stick put him at a disadvantage. I told him I would start at whatever speed he would like so he could be on top of the charger. We went out to watch a couple races and I was following them. Come back to the parking lot and he is gone. Claims he though we left and that I pussied out. Continued to run his mouth that he would have beaten me even after I gave him every opportunity to run. I know that was long and drawn out but it is the story of his life. Lie, cheat, and steal.

Last edited:
I think so too......makes intro thread and then dives head first right into this one......fukk off....you ain't fooling anyone

Joker5.9 PMed inquiring about a set of 141* nozzles, the only other time I have seen anyone mention an injector of that cone angle it was BadFummins...

Not defending anyone but post go from on track to off track from a sold turbo to him snuff his turbo at a pull. It seems a lil strange to me that everyone follows or cares what this kid does I'm sorry I'm a grown ass man and last thing I'm doin is following what other ppl are doin I join compD to get advice from known good ppl. But I read post and they get side tracked and off topic and then I look in good and bad seller thread to get insight who is good to buy from shops or individuals and I read through and it's nutts that there is such a following for one person. But I guess I should jump on the wagon and call him a piece of **** also. Good day

So, let me get this straight. You say you joined to get good advise and you post 5 times defending some one you don't even know. Sounds like you are following what other people do and say pretty close. Usually when there are multiple people calling you a piece of shi+, not all of them are wrong.

So, let me get this straight. You say you joined to get good advise and you post 5 times defending some one you don't even know. Sounds like you are following what other people do and say pretty close. Usually when there are multiple people calling you a piece of shi+, not all of them are wrong.

keep that up you wontbe getting much GOOD advice..youll get some tho:soap:

Seems both these guys have vzm service and from close to the same area.

This Serabian clown is off his rocker. He started texting from a pull about an hour east of me today. He just assumed I would be available so he could pick up this junk charger.

Back