2013 Season Video

I only know one person that can drive something with so many hand controls. Cool video

Hell yea Josh, glad I got to see at least one hook in person. Def one of my favs to watch

6th at Scheid is no joke! If I remember right, we first talked a few years ago when you were in Work Stock lol.

x2. There was a whole bunch of 1st place in those video's too. Impressive truck Josh.

I had 12 first place finishes this year and around $8500 in winnings. Definitely not making any money but its nice to at least pay for fuel, entry fees, hotel rooms, and meals. I've had that many wins before, but at brush pulls. This year I mostly ran bigger events.

6th at Scheid is no joke! If I remember right, we first talked a few years ago when you were in Work Stock lol.

Haha yep. I think it was 2008. On a stock motor with a box stock S463 LOL Times have changed for sure.

Awesome running truck. Glad to be able to pull with you at all the PPL pulls this year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

That is an awesome truck man. Whats your big lever, clutch? How do you operate the throttle?

Nice season video Josh! Got it running good. Was nice talking to at Georgetown and Butler Co fair.

Very strong truck that hooks good too. I just have one question, from the in cab video's you can see the hand clutch but not the throttle is that on the door side? It's cool as hell you have it figured out how to adapt the truck and make it work for you, great job Josh.:Cheer:

WON'T ALLOW ON MY PHONE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!

...Thanks for letting me tag along all season and I'm glad I could help all I could! Hope next year is even better buddy.

Since it has copyrighted music in the background of the video, it wont allow me to make it available on a mobile platform.

Nice truck for sure!!! What do you have to do maintenance wise on the engine during the season? Also, nice to see the view from in the cab.....puts a whole new perspective on the sport.

Great running truck! 12 first places is good work in my opinion! Keep up the solid runs!

Back