2014 Lycoming County Fair Pull (7-19-14)

Spitfire25

To all the pullers that came to our pull last year, I want to extend my gratitude again and I am hoping to see you again this year. I know that we fall on the NADM event again, but I am hoping you can get your fix there and head to out pull in Hughesville, PA. I have modified the "Pro Street" class to a 2.6 / 3.0 Class in order to suit the trucks that you are running in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. Any feedback would be welcomed in order to suit your needs on rules, suggestions, etc.

The class will payout "Minimum" $650.00 to the winner and pay "Minimum" 10 places from there if we have at least 10 trucks in the class. If I can raise some more sponsor money, this is the class that money's will be added to. I have also added a Street Legal semi class to the pull this year.

Here is the "Nuts & Bolts" of the Pull on Saturday, July 19, 2014 @ 4:00pm

(8000lb.) "Clean Stock" 4x4 Diesel

(8000lb.) "Work Stock" Diesel

(8000lb.) "Pro Street" 2.6 / 3.0 Diesel 4x4 "Jackpot Class"
(8000lb.) "Open / Unlimited" Diesel 4x4

(15,000+lb.) Street Legal Semi's

**Also have Rick Crouse's Sled again this year.**

Let me know your thoughts on the "Pro Street" Class, any feedback would be welcomed. I am hoping to see you all again.

I'm not pulling by any means but I may have to attend! Wonder if Travis Kropp's truck will be ready

Sent from my flashscan v2

If you could generate enough interest, I'd have a 2.6 and 3.0 class. I know ill be there pulling 2.6 either way.

As of right now we don't know. Things are happening but not sure. I think you got to break it down to a 2.6 class And an open class. You are not going to get super stock pick ups there cause nadm doesn't run the class. If one were to show up they can just run with the 3.0. That isn't a major deal. Deblasio runs the class and can beat super stock trucks all the time. But putting the 2.6 and 3.0 trucks together, not a good move...

Classes & Rules

We can split the class with no problem. This is still in the infant stages for having some more serious pullers in the mix. I can create a "2.6" Class and have a 3.0 / Super stock class if needed.

Also, I have not established any rules yet for the Semi's, other than they need to be street legal, but with enought interest that can be changed too. I am hoping to have payouts starting at $250 for that also, if I generate more sponsor money, I will raise that as well.

Thanks for the suggestions, please keep them coming.....I appreciate the interest.

Ryan, I have been talking with some of the 2.6 guys and will chat with the 3.0 guys later but I think that class has to be split. Stauffer and maybe one other truck may show up with cut tires but it isn't anything major. I will see who is going to Numidia. I got a lot of interest for it at TS this weekend. Hopefully Gene will play nice and not ruin any schedule. And Ryan text me when you get a chance.

What times Numidia pulling this year can't find much info on the event

I think after last years obamanation ( see what i did there ) at numidia you'll have another good showing. And where can one find the rules to the classes work stock in particular.

July 5th Bump......

I have split the 2.6 and 3.0 classes........

Also hoping for a good turn out with the Street Legal Semis.......

Let me know if any of u guys are planning to attend, as I mentioned, we will be paying out upwards of 600.00 to 700.00 to the winners of 2.6 and 3.0 if we have a good turn out.....let me know your thoughts or concerns....

Thanks

PM a mod and get this moved to sled events section, probably get more exposure. Sounds like a good event

Spitfire, I got a text this week asking if I was willing to tech 4x4 trucks but wasn't specified gas or diesel. You guys are pulling gas too right?

Sent from my flashscan v2

We just put together another 2.6 truck and I know of a few others we pull with every weekend that will be going.

Is there a contact number so we can verify that we wont be late if Numidia runs late or we ditch them again?

You can call myself @ five, seven, zero - four, one, nine - seven, five, seven, six......

I think that is supposed to be how you do it so you dont get spam calls.

If you call or text me, give me a few to check it, because that is a hectic night for me with everything going on.

Roll Call.....

Looking to see how many of you guys may be thinking of attending. I would just like to get an idea of how many of the 2.6 and 3.0 trucks we can expect, I am thinking of limiting the hooks to 2 on the smaller local trucks to keep the show from going past midnight (if possible).

Only if Numidia runs quickly or fails completely will we make it(1 2.6 truck)

Back