2wd to 4wd swap parts

junkyard dog

I collected this stuff in hopes of doing a swap but it didn't work out, truck I was supposed to buy got away. 95% of everything is there for a swap. So here's what I got.

-Dana 60 Front from a dually 3:73 easily swapped to srw and complete
-front d/s
-rear d/s from a 4d longbed
-front springs,hangers,shackles,mounting brackets to frame and hardware
-track bar with bracket and hardware to mount
-sway bar with end links and brackets for frame end
-front axle u bolts plates and bump stop pads
-front shock towers and lower sock mounts
-4wd steering box and pitman arm with lines and cooler
-trans and tcase from an f450 with 79k, 4r100 with pto port(not so common and I have the pto stuff for extra) 271 case
-tcase shifter stuff with boot and linkage

I have just about everything needed for the swap, only thing I know I'm missing is front shocks and brake lines. Steering box is the same on 2wd/4wd just swap pitman arm. I will not separate unless someone buys axle stuff first then trans/case would be for sale. Most all the hardware is bagged and tagged. There are several good write ups online about doing this swap. I have it all on a pallet and can ship .

This is for a 99-04 leaf spring truck. If doing swap on a 7.3 truck the trans and case will need to be swapped. On a 6.0 truck with auto you can just remove the 2wd tail housing and swap input on tcase to 35 spline.

I'll be glad to get more pictures or answer any questions I can. Call or text at reasonable hrs. 919-353-0765
Located in central NC

Price is $2000 for everything