95 Dodge 2500- Ridiculously Nice

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
[FONT=&quot]https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Bf6Cgl3PN/?igshid=xc50taao80xi
[/FONT]

1995 dodge 2500.
pretty much everything on this truck has been upgraded, replaced or rebuilt but the some of the interior which I started but havent finished the dash is cracked and the bed needs a liner. if you want a cheaper price, fine, I am willing to remove "some" parts.

body and interior
-professionally painted Ford svt sonic blue, 01+ sport frontend, -molded rollpan, -complete new door hinges, -new glass and seals, -custom built class 4 trailer hitch through roll pan. -retroshop projectors and HIDs
-new carpet, 01 grey seats and molding. -5% all around
-pioneer head unit, components, p3 10" sub, JL amp.

drivetrain -stock 12v rotating assembly. -head is fresh with new style seats, complete valve job, L19 headstuds, Keating Fire-rings, valve springs and titanium keepers and retainers. machine work performed by pro-street Diesel
-infinite performance 5x.022 155*
-160 pump, 4ks, 024 dvs, open holders, pro-street diesel dv springs, stainless .093 lines
-s464/ 83 .90, custom 5 blade point milled wheel over 482/ 96 1.32 by work turbochargers and evil fab. -fass 260, diesel south sump with Keating check valves on returns.
- firepunk comp1 47re conversion, anteater controller, bed mounted remote trans cooler.
-tcase is rebuilt. -front axle is rebuilt with fresh bearings and gears, Yukon cad delete. -rear axle is low mile 99' 3.54 track loc
-new brakes, ball joints, control arms, track bar 99'hd steering. -PSC XD steering box
-fox 2.0s
-cal tracs
22x10 FF19s and 33x12.50 ridge grapps.
-The truck makes good power and is a blast to drive. We ran consistent 11.40s with a 62/475 setup and 5x.018s. The truck is considerably faster now and cleaner. $24k

Its sharp! But wrong time to sell to try to get that kind of money out! GlWS

Man that is clean. Looks like a well built truck.

Just curious, how easy does the s400/400 combo drive with a 160 pump?

Ya’ll open on Monday? Lol

I’ll be headed back from Lower Alabama and might stop in and check the place out.

Man that is clean. Looks like a well built truck.

Just curious, how easy does the s400/400 combo drive with a 160 pump?

Drives very easy. the truck is at 26* and lights quick!

Ya’ll open on Monday? Lol

I’ll be headed back from Lower Alabama and might stop in and check the place out.

We are! stop in anytime

Good friend of mine has that same truck, same color with factory paint that looks almost perfect. He's owned it last 18yrs. I think it only has just at 90k miles. Mostly stays in the garage.

Even the wheel and tires look similar, I thought it was his when I clicked the link.

Very sharp sir

Back