Advice for building new return fuel lines.

mike70gtx

I have a 2008 6.7 cummins in a 68 dodge swept line pickup. I have a fass titanium fuel system and have my incoming lines all ran. I have lost some of the return lines and have deleted the fuel filter. I need to build some lines for return, preferably braided or something that looks good. From what I am seeing there are 3 lines that I need to connect to return to the tank, correct? The back of the head, the pump and the front side of fuel rail. Question 1; what is the best way to connect the 3 lines? Do I do a fleece type filter delete with the 4 ports? #2; is there a relief valve on the banjo fitting on the back of the head? If so, what is best option there. #3 what type of lines and fittings to accomplish this?
1st time post and new the the site so thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_7635 2.jpg
    IMG_7635 2.jpg
    650.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Cummins_Fuel_Filter_Delete__32285.jpeg
    Cummins_Fuel_Filter_Delete__32285.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7749.jpg
    IMG_7749.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7750.jpg
    IMG_7750.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 0
I'm working on finding a clearer image.
Fleece block, Lines built by the local hose supplier. There is a T fitting at the rear of the block where the return from the head and the return to tank merge. I placed a low psi check valve in the return circuit to prevent drain back but it didn't need it.
The return circuit is -6AN into the tank and provides enough restriction to maintain 13psi residual and 11psi under load. The only time I've seen it lower was at high altitude.
ebe2a1fb934fc6dabaab1f7ca6f3386c.jpg

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Zoomed in. That's a down facing 90 into a Tee with the nipple facing the cylinder block. The return from the head has a 90 facing out to mate to the tee. The return to tank comes up from underneath with a step up adapter to get from -4 to -6.
eb572c60a5dcd322bfa73f5448892549.jpg

Zoomed in. That's a down facing 90 into a Tee with the nipple facing the cylinder block. The return from the head has a 90 facing out to mate to the tee. The return to tank comes up from underneath with a step up adapter to get from -4 to -6.
eb572c60a5dcd322bfa73f5448892549.jpg

Thanks for the advice guys. Do have a part number or any other info on a relief valve?

Back