ANOTHER Texas trip in the making, by way of DENVER

I don't know if the Baby Truck guy is busy or not, and I've never met or talked to Max, that I know of.
I'm certainly not against socializing, just people seem to be busy on the weekends.

I'd do some Junk Yarding, but a truck and a 30 foot trailer is hard to drag around a city like Houston.
Plus, I'm not wild about disconnecting the trailer and leaving it in a motel parking lot all day.

Mark.

Only 30FT! Add another 15FT on there and I might agree. :aiwebs_004:

It's actually closer TO 40'.
The 30' measurement is the deck the trucks sit on, doesn't include the gooseneck apparatus (hitch? LOL ) that pulls it.

It's a pretty light weight and low-slung trailer, but it has a LOT of rear hang behind the wheels, haven't connected with anything while turning back there, yet, but the time's coming.

Mark.

Made it to Houston, did my deal there and scored 3 more 6.7 blocks, 5 6.7 cranks and a couple of NV4500 4wd tranny cores in decent shape.

I'm in Longview right now, on my way to Hot Springs Arkansas.

Not looking forward to the 6 inches of snow back home. :(

Mark.

Made it to Houston, did my deal there and scored 3 more 6.7 blocks, 5 6.7 cranks and a couple of NV4500 4wd tranny cores in decent shape.

I'm in Longview right now, on my way to Hot Springs Arkansas.

Not looking forward to the 6 inches of snow back home. :(

Mark.

I'm in the very NW corner of Mo right close to the Iowa line, and the snow is much deeper than I'd like it to be that's for sure! lol

I am currently in Hot Springs, AR.
I will be traveling through central Missouri on my route home.
I am planning on leaving either later today, or very early Thursday to be in south-central Missouri.

I am planning a trip to Maryland/Virginia for within the next 2-3 weeks.

Mark.

IF I go, it will be around the DC area.
After all the crap that went down on this trip, I'll probably just solo out in the Dakota with the junk I have and cruise back.
I'm not sure I'm wild about buying more vehicles or trailers to do this crap with.

Mark.