ANOTHER Texas trip in the making, by way of DENVER

I've got working capital :D

I'm not in a bind for any ECM's at the moment, but I like to keep a stockpile. If you want to talk turkey and cut me in on some, shoot me a PM. I know you gotta make your money on them. I don't have a problem with that.

The DENVER portion of the trip has resolved itself, given that the fellow wanted numerous parts and I gave hime a deal, he came and got them.

Fair warning for those who previously asked for parts or delivery, I'm trying to leave for DALLAS late this week, so if you need parts in KCMO, TULSA, OKC, DALLAS or other Texas areas, NOW IS THE TIME TO SET IT UP!!!

You can call OR TEXT ME at 402-780-5127.

Last edited:
Have not been able to get in touch with the buyer of the 6.7 stuff in Texas for over a week, so I'm cancelling this trip altogether. :(

Looks like I have a few 6.7 blocks and cranks available again.

Mark.

Trip's back on!
The buyer was on vacation and didn't let me in on the secret. :D
I'm starting out mid-day to-morrow to hit KC-MO, I'll be in Tulsa later to-morrow for a Motel to stay for the night.
Thursday morning I'll be loading a Crispy Crittered '07 Mega at Copart, then heading to Poteau to unload/load engines and transmissions.

MIKE I do have a decent 6.7 crank, if you want to meet up.

Mark.

Are you kidding me, mark! I'm gonna be outta town til Friday night. When will you be in Texas?

Trip's back on!
The buyer was on vacation and didn't let me in on the secret. :D
I'm starting out mid-day to-morrow to hit KC-MO, I'll be in Tulsa later to-morrow for a Motel to stay for the night.
Thursday morning I'll be loading a Crispy Crittered '07 Mega at Copart, then heading to Poteau to unload/load engines and transmissions.

MIKE I do have a decent 6.7 crank, if you want to meet up.

Mark.

Too late now lol. Timing was never my best attribute.

Offer for beer and lunch still stands though! As long as I'm not at work.

Are you kidding me, mark! I'm gonna be outta town til Friday night. When will you be in Texas?
I'm hoping I can make it there on Friday.
I was thinking I might take a layover in Dallas that night and move out on Saturday again.
Say the word and I'll put the 5 speed on the rig. :cool:

Too late now lol. Timing was never my best attribute.

Offer for beer and lunch still stands though! As long as I'm not at work.
I see how you are, but someone else will buy the crank. :D

As far as the free food and booze (not so much the booze), I'm game if the time frame works out. :)

Mark.

A little adjustment, because I wasn't paying attention. :D
The truck I need to pick up is in Oklahoma City, NOT Tulsa.

Mike may get to meet up sooner rather than later! LOL

Mark.

Looks like I may not get out of here much before dark, found some bad wiring issues with the trailer.
I don't mind wiring so much, just that it usually goes bad at inopportune times.

Mark.

Was wondering about this, how far south are you coming and on what day?
I'm going as far as Austin, I'm fairly certain, could even go on to Houston, if one place is open Saturday.

Well, it's finally all ready to roll.
All lights are functioning correctly, a whole new breakaway system is in place, a few new lights were put on, all of the items that need to go to their respective places have been loaded.

I'll leave out of here in a few hours, unless someone hits me up for last-minute parts.
They'd best be easy ones, because it's DARK around here.

Mark.