ATP CSP in action

That's awesome.. That thing climbed up quick.

That would be one fun truck to drive for a daily driver and really there isn't a lot done to it. That would be a similar setup that I would like to do someday to mine.

Nice pull! Cant wait to see what you guys come up with for a switch, although not many people are going to complain about using the v2...

Any idea if its going to be able like the Duramax where you can run the Edge ? For switching tunes.

Great pulls 50 HP Injectors and a turbo that's nice.

I am running the 64 with 90's and couldn't get that. I can't wait for good tuning!!

Nice pull! Cant wait to see what you guys come up with for a switch, although not many people are going to complain about using the v2...

Took the pic from Milliken, but i saw it at PRI this weekend as well. Should be released sometime in the near future
46233_302802283171965_912619882_n.jpg

Btw awesome numbers rob. Maybe i missed it, but still on the stock cp3? What were egt's like on the hot tune?

Stage 3 Floor It.

And damn on the OBD plug for the switch. Makes sense though, sense the V2 has to be plugged in.

EFI Live guys at PRI said it should be out beginning of 2013.

Can't wait!

Tobin

How did he log and retrieve his EGTs from during the run ?

Is his EGT sensor connected into his EFI Live system ?

he has an EGT gauge on the pillar

At 3:14 in the video, after the daily driver run, he says "Let see what EGTs and boost did". And then he looks at something and quotes some numbers.

Where is he getting the numbers from ? Does he have max markers on his gauges ?

Last edited: