DI Brings You The Hellmann Fuel Sump Group Buy!!

Hey guys.

Everything with the group buy is still on. Unfortunately, I have had a very bad weekend and it continues. But I promise, we're coin to have everything ready soon. I also was waiting to get a few payments before I put in the order, but it looks like we've got enough now.Anyone who has paid since Sunday, I will get with you.

If anyone has any problems or wants to ask me anything. Please PM me and I'll get back to you.

Hey guys.

Everything with the group buy is still on. Unfortunately, I have had a very bad weekend and it continues. But I promise, we're coin to have everything ready soon. I also was waiting to get a few payments before I put in the order, but it looks like we've got enough now.Anyone who has paid since Sunday, I will get with you.

If anyone has any problems or wants to ask me anything. Please PM me and I'll get back to you.

I'm still waiting on the detail that we talked about. I'll get it your way as soon as it allows me.

Sounds good Ride42. I'll be sending everything I've got so far to Joe tomorrow. So those of you that have paid, expect a PM by Thurday just confirmin everything.

Sorry it has taken a little longer than I though. I've just been been waiting for everyone who said they definitely wanted in to get their payment in. Thanks to everyone! I'll probably keep this open for another week or so and we'll let any stragglers have a chance.

When I get a chance to get by a computer, I'll update the "Who's paid" list. Thanks again!

Unbroken re-read after my posts it will make sense and the last one meant who do I pay how do I pay because I didn't receive any information on it I i posted it

Unbroken re-read after my posts it will make sense and the last one meant who do I pay how do I pay because I didn't receive any information on it I i posted it

wtf_is_this_****_Very_Disturbing_Childrens_Book_RE_We_dont_say_ampquotGermanampquot_in_America-s400x297-59009.jpg

Those little dots, double hovering and tiny upside-down sixes: figure out what they are and how to use them. Just because you prefer mechanical injection does not mean you should type like a Neanderthal.

Alright guys. 6 went out yesterday. If you have paid, I probably sent your sump out.

Adam. Yours will be in the next group. I have one or two guys I'm waiting on payment from.

Thanks everyone!

Good stuff, I'll go to one as soon as I get to that point, much better than the bulkhead fitting I'm using on the 98'

Jim

Hey Bryce, I got tor order for two! You're the man!

Anyone else better get in this weekend, I'm sending Bryce and a few other guys on Monday!

Got mine today. Great piece for sure. Now just got to find time to drop the tank and get it installed

Back