DMS1707 vs. duramini vs.Trentnell this weekend!!!!!!

DMS1707

GOING FAST
DMS1707 vs. duramini vs.Trentnell this weekend!!!!!! it's on and so my nitrous :nos: I'm gonna spray the big ''4 door wh0re'' I'm ready for the 9's just hope my tranny is to lol.. good luck u two:evil

Dont make me put Nitrous back on "Papa Smurf" and come show you how its done.

Drake Bring Some Spare Shafts We Can Change Them In The Parking Lot Between Runs! Lol

This weekend is going to be a blast, my money is on Drake untill he breaks another shaft.

Joe

Well this should be some good fun racing , too bad for you smucks that from my 10.32 ( on a mild tune and soft 60ft :shake:), i now have injectors that are a little more than twice as big and added a stroked ( 120% dragon slayer from Industrial Injection! ) cp3 to the duals , you guys are in more trouble than you even know :hehe: your guys only hope is that i break, which is very likely at that power :hehe: see you guys Friday !

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake you should pull your front bumper and your 2 rear doors to help level the playing field

Drake you should pull your front bumper and your 2 rear doors to help level the playing field

if he does that, he might make the cover of a magazine!:hehe: good liuck to you guys though. i got money on Trent.

Back