Dripping diesel from front passenger side

OBXdieselAddict

Getting ready to take the truck into the shop next week for a few things but the one that has me a little concerned is the leak. When I am idling for a while the truck will drip diesel from the front passenger side from the same place the AC should drip from. Anyone have any ideas about this? Hopefully it's nothing to serious

ok cool thats what i was kinda hoping it was, i was thinking about going with the Cat filter conversion if I have to replace it

those water drains sometimes crack. Mine did and leaked fuel there

If you already have a lift pump with filters you can just delete the filter all together it frees up a little room. I have done this on quite a few trucks, mostly LB7's while changing injectors

I would do that but I am not to sure how well I trust the Holley pump I have on there right now. I may wait until I get an AirDog or FASS. I have also been looking into the Catepiller filter conversion what do you think about that? Is it worth $100

Not really I mean filtration is a must but a 2 micron filter and water separator on the ad or fass is good enough .. Also Im not sure but I wouldn't run the cat filter unless you can find one around 2 microns

look at the filter head while the truck is running. It should be obvious where the fuel is coming from

alright I'll stick my head up in there this afternoon when I get off work and see. If its not to serious I may try to wait until I can upgrade my lift pump. I am just kind of afraid to go without it with my Holley pump because I have heard that if a Holley dies it stops pumping all together but with the airdogs and fass pumps they will atleast run fuel through them even if they die

Back