H&S Performance Lanyard

weazel

5th gear killer
I’m looking to see if anyone would still have one of the old H&S Performance lanyards? I had one from years ago, but my bone head step son decided to walk off with mine and leave it hanging out the back of his car. So needless to say, there’s not much left of it anymore…

May be a long shot, but if anyone happens to have one laying around they’d want to sell, let me know. Thanks!

Kinda why I wanted to keep that lanyard! Momento of what started it all LOL

Ahhhh good Ole H&S......

EPA TARGET..... #1.

You mean because of the genius behind the base files that almost every other tuner on earth started their careers with? Or the way they successfully mainstreamed shift-on-the-fly and brought easy to use devices to the masses? Or simply the fantastic marketing that brought diesel performance to the general public....

You mean because of the genius behind the base files that almost every other tuner on earth started their careers with? Or the way they successfully mainstreamed shift-on-the-fly and brought easy to use devices to the masses? Or simply the fantastic marketing that brought diesel performance to the general public....
This.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Oh God yes!

They forever will be God's in my book.

I wasn't sure if we were allowed to bring the Kory's of the world into this.....

Back