Hood Stack

I might be interested in a 5" or 6" as well Josh. We'll see in a few months or when ever I start working on the car again.

No not yet...should be getting the revised proto type back this week I hope. I did get the gasket we may use in these kits. It's a nice one, and I think will work pretty well. The gasket will go between the mount ring, and the hood. We noticed on our first proto type there were some odd gaps because of the hoods contour. We hope that the gasket will fill these gaps nicely to give it a much smoother look.

HAHA...ok...TMI....

Here is something that's NOT TMI.....

Got an email today, I should have the revised proto type this friday. If this does indeed happen, I will be having it installed the following week W/pictures to confirm fit. If all goes well....I'll have prices in two weeks minimum. We are getting REALLY close people....

HAHA...ok...TMI....

Here is something that's NOT TMI.....

Got an email today, I should have the revised proto type this friday. If this does indeed happen, I will be having it installed the following week W/pictures to confirm fit. If all goes well....I'll have prices in two weeks minimum. We are getting REALLY close people....
I would def. like to have one on my truck before this season thats for sure. First pull is in March but that has a smoke tube so no big deal.

Well we got the new revised sample today..and all I gotta say is SAAAWEAAAAAT......... The guys should be picking it up today or Monday for install to confirm fit, and document any alterations that may be needed. I'll post some pictures up next week of what this looks like if all goes well with installation.

Well we got the new revised sample today..and all I gotta say is SAAAWEAAAAAT......... The guys should be picking it up today or Monday for install to confirm fit, and document any alterations that may be needed. I'll post some pictures up next week of what this looks like if all goes well with installation.

SO......................

the install went good this weekend. "Maybe" a few minor changes. All in all much stronger design this time! Thanks, Josh

I have to show the powers at "B" here the photo's, and with any luck, I'll have them posted up here shortly!!

Update!

Well the guys testing our revised prototype had a concern about cutting out parts of the hood structure and causing a "week" point in the hood. So what we did is came up with a "bolt ring". This ring will re-support the parts of the hood that had the structure cut away (if any depending on where you place the hood stack) and gives us a place to bolt to. We are going to be using machine screws (torx style) for bolting the unit onto the hood. This will give it a nice flush mount.

The bolt ring was picked up yesterday, and will be applied to the truck this weekend to confim the fit. Hopefully all goes well (like everything else) and works as planned. IF this fits we can make the little changes we already know we have to do and pull the trigger to start producing these things!

I would like to say THANK YOU...thank you for your patients in this product. I know I had hoped we would have this allot sooner than this, but while trying to engineer a supreme product it's taken allot longer than I originaly thought. In the end though with taking our time with this I hope this is a product you'll buy and install and say "damn that looks good, best 200 bucks I spent". I'm really working hard to give you guys a good high quality product to put on these machines you guys love.

Back