I bought a single cab 45 days ago

Yeah, when I rebuild my trans the parts are coming from there... Thats for sure... Looks good,u bringing it back to texas in october?

Last edited:
nice! remove all but 2 springs- it rides nice and 1.6 - 60'
we chopped 1 coil off of the front as well

Yeah, when I rebuild my trans the parts are coming from there... Thats for sure... Looks good,u bringing it back to texas in october?

If I get the invite... :)

Thanks!

nice! remove all but 2 springs- it rides nice and 1.6 - 60'
we chopped 1 coil off of the front as well

That's the plan, I did 1.55 with my 4 door on radials but could only ever swing 1.6X's on the Nitto's.. two springs it is, tomorrow if it all works out.

Awesome truck man, I didnt know what to think in the first pic but it turned out nicely!

525965_10151029852684575_909381143_n.jpg

What trans you running take the old 4 door one out and back to a 6 speed?

Man, you have a beautiful truck.

Thanks man!!

What trans you running take the old 4 door one out and back to a 6 speed?

No.. unfortunately that would be the intelligent thing to do, since I like doing everything the hard way, i'm trying to make the 68rfe work. I'm still on the original one that I dropped in when the truck was 3 days old (to me) and i'm desperately working several angles at once to figure out a way to lock it up. No lockup completely sucks, especially when you're spoiled by a PCS/47 combo

What did she run?

12.41 @ 109, 7 times in a row :nail:

March 29th:
0d2ebbc2.jpg

6b305e40.jpg

With the help of SunCoast, Fleece, FloorIt, AirDog, Hamilton Cams, OldSkoolFab, Phils Photos, my awesome wife and 45 days of late night zombie labor at the shop...

06824016.jpg

f3daf5fb.jpg

f8e00f3f.jpg

d9f528b8.jpg

32d32adb.jpg

873ca9af.jpg

See you guys at TS :)

Damn man, everything you do is top notch! Your trucks are freaking gorgeous! Plus, you have that awesome set-up working for Sun Coast (that part I am assuming).

So...do you need a side kick? Lackey? Yes Man? Monkey in a suit? To help you out? True, I am for the most part useless, BUT I can order a pizza, pick up beer, and get into hijinks like NOBODIES business!!!

So what do you say?

LOL, kidding......sorta:D.

Last edited:
I have a 5'0 100lb brunette trunk monkey already for that!! :)

a34610d9.jpg

Say the Endeavor truck is working with one why not. I say throw the 47 in and go back to a 6 speed and make a nice tow pig DD.

Just the nitto's, traction hasn't been a problem yet, the lack of controllable lockup is... i'm working on it...