july 2nd baytown whos going?

what time were yall going to get there? and what time does it start

Like stated the gates open at 6:00pm. I try to get there by 7-7:30. Michael is usually there and has the race truck ready to run by 7:30 or so. Look for the HotRodDiesels Motor Home and trailer. Some trickle in later coming from Louisiana, etc.

Now Lott usually gets there as late as possible hoping that everyone has broken something so he can make a pass without competition. :poke:

So who all is gonna make it? The norm or we gonna up the attendance?

Stelly you got your turbos goin strong?

I think Lott has been praying hard for rain, maybe a little too hard!:bang

I'll be there if at all possible. I know Michael wants to see just what the truck can do with a little *nx* boost.

If we could just talk DeRanged into a little Friday night trip we would have a nice compliment of fast diesels and even a fast Ford for a change.LOL

I think Lott has been praying hard for rain, maybe a little too hard!:bang

I'll be there if at all possible. I know Michael wants to see just what the truck can do with a little *nx* boost.

If we could just talk DeRanged into a little Friday night trip we would have a nice compliment of fast diesels and even a fast Ford for a change.LOL

Who's bringing the fast Ford? LOL

i wish i could but its my bachelor party weekend! maybe i can talk the guys into going to the track.

i wish i could but its my bachelor party weekend! maybe i can talk the guys into going to the track.

You gotta move those events to a " not the 1st Friday of the month weekend " I mean common man you know better.

Exactly how far of a drive would it be for a late night straggler say right about midnight? :Cheer:

So who all is gonna make it? The norm or we gonna up the attendance?

Stelly you got your turbos goin strong?

YEP WE GOT THEM GOING THEY R HOLDING 90 PSI FEELS REAL STRONG JUST GOT TO PUT ON THE NEW TORQUE CONVERTER LOCK UP SWITCH. :rockwoot:

YEP WE GOT THEM GOING THEY R HOLDING 90 PSI FEELS REAL STRONG JUST GOT TO PUT ON THE NEW TORQUE CONVERTER LOCK UP SWITCH. :rockwoot:

Lookin to find another weak link? LOL

J/K Glad to hear it. Looking forward to see a full run without the "Pop goes the weasel". I've heard that enough with Michael's. :doh:

Holy crap man what PSI were you putting out before?

Well Max called me wanting some help with the traction issue. I went and check some things out and one thing I found was this.

PassesLeft.jpg

I will also need to tweak the 4 link at the track Friday. Hopefully we can get it hooking like it used to.

Well Max called me wanting some help with the traction issue. I went and check some things out and one thing I found was this.

PassesLeft.jpg

I will also need to tweak the 4 link at the track Friday. Hopefully we can get it hooking like it used to.

LMAO. The tires had some tread on tread indicator before last Friday. Shows how much the burnouts and drive out wears them. Used MTS are going on today about half tread left on them or so. I was running probably 120 on the way home racing a cobra on these. :hehe:

LMAO. The tires had some tread on tread indicator before last Friday. Shows how much the burnouts and drive out wears them. Used MTS are going on today about half tread left on them or so. I was running probably 120 on the way home racing a cobra on these. :hehe:

Iv'e raced on a few Maypops myself!

I hope this rain goes away so i can try to break something again at the track this friday.

Iv'e raced on a few Maypops myself!

I hope this rain goes away so i can try to break something again at the track this friday.

I love the Maypops good stuff.

It is in Alex's hands for Friday so far 50% chance. Not looking real good. Then we have the wind to look into. If no racing might see if we can get on a dyno to actually have some numbers on this truck.

Even if the rain goes away the track is going to suck. With all the rain its going to get under the rubber and start peeling away the rubber if they spray it and get it to start hooking which will lead to bald spots.

It's not looking good but we will wait until tomorrow to make the call.
We will probably shoot for the next Friday night as a rain date.

Back