Jungle Gym

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Painting a virtual jungle gym sucks assss....

that is all.

1930.jpg

1931.jpg

Nice! I like the anti roll bar. Smoooooooooooooooth baby!!

Is this that same project from like 07 or 08....... just curious

Is this that same project from like 07 or 08....... just curious
Unfortuneately Ryan, yes it is.

I was dejected, disgusted, with absolutely no motivation whatsoever- after having been ripped off for thousands of dollars and along with missing parts- and after I repossessed the truck from VPRC-(Sept 2009) I tried to get motivated- but instead it just sat and collected some dust while I festered.....

I have since been remotivated once again- and I have been attacking it.

Can't really say when it will get finished but I am working on it and that's what matters.:Cheer:

Unfortuneately Ryan, yes it is.

I was dejected, disgusted, with absolutely no motivation whatsoever- after having been ripped off for thousands of dollars and along with missing parts- and after I repossessed the truck from VPRC-(Sept 2009) I tried to get motivated- but instead it just sat and collected some dust while I festered.....

I have since been remotivated once again- and I have been attacking it.

Can't really say when it will get finished but I am working on it and that's what matters.:Cheer:

That's a lot of suck! But at least you're back at it dude. Good luck.

I walked past it this morning on the way out and I actually had to stop and smile.....

Yep- the fires are re-lit.

sweet! the motivation is important, glad you got it back, I always found going to event without my car motivated me to get it done, and I am glad I did! looks great RD! keep it up and show us how its done!

I didn't sell you those motor mounts for nothing so get this damn thing done already. don't make me drive up there and kick your azz!!

I didn't sell you those motor mounts for nothing so get this damn thing done already. don't make me drive up there and kick your azz!!

Those are for a different truck:hehe:- if you come up here I'll put you to work!:Cheer:

I got the body hovering about a foot and change over the chassis so I can clean up the top side of the cage tubing- not by anymeans fun- by myself.:badidea:

Im glad to see you workin on this again! That is one bad a$$ truck!

Thanks!

I've got stock outer door handles comin from CSnyder, Headlights soon from Ohio, Snedge PM-ed me that the oil pan kit is in, and have 2 gallons of Southern Polyurethanes Black Epoxy Primer and 2 gallons of activator on the way......

Little at a time...... it's better than nothing- busted my ass again all weekend on it.:snoop:

I need to give Andy a call myself...it's about time for me to start collecting paint supplies and I can't see using anyone else.

BAM! Just as Andy said- shipment will be there Wednsday!

Time to Prime!!!!!!!