Karen the funnycar gets a facelift......

John Robinson

After a long winter it seems Karen was starting to look a little "dated". So in usual fashion she has requested some more $$ a more attention. Her rear end was too big so we are making it smaller. Her color was looking a little off so we powdercoated her to cover up the blemishes. Her intake was looking a little worn out so we got Hellman to take care of that.....She said they were only friends.:hehe: Her oil tank was too big. We changed that. She had also commented that she felt she needed more "juice".... Brady fixed that for us, they are just good friends as well :hehe: She already had enough air so we will leave that part alone. She was a little loose......The converter that is. So we sent her in to get her tightened up.At times she was getting to "hot" so we came up with way to shoot some stuff in her to cool her down. There was a weight issue with Karen so we put her on a diet.All in all she should be capable of a 7.99 next year. She promised that if we would do all this for her that she would be good.
Tim, I know things didnt work out too well for you & Karen but after a rockey first year we are still together. She told me she was going to "get around" this year.LOL
I also included some photos of some friends that she made in Vegas. Gary Selzie was trying to get in her when I caught them. I was a little worried but she said they were just "friends". Then I looked up a little later & there was this Mexican messing with her. He said he was the 97` funnycar champ of Mexico. Here again...." They were just talking":hehe:
I also included a photo of her big hole. That happened when she overdosed on n2o. It just seems she can never get enough.

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 258
  • engine 1.jpg
    engine 1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 238
  • motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 193
  • block failure.jpg
    block failure.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 245
  • Gary Selzi.jpg
    Gary Selzi.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 235
  • Mexican funnycar champ.jpg
    Mexican funnycar champ.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 207
Looking good John. Looking forward to seeing everyone this season........including Karen. Gary

didn't know all those people worked at beauty shops LOL They did a fine job on her make over as did you :) Looking forward to seeing you run her !

Billy, I love you like a brother but I would appreciate it if you would show Karen some respect. Those days are behind her now & we are getting married soon. I took her home to meet my family & they said the same thing you are saying. Even though she is loud, requires alot of money,she blows all the time, very high maintaince & there is always a man in her.......I still love her.:hehe:

She wanted me to show all the guys a picture of her "cockpit".LOL
I also includud a picture of her rear end. This photo was taken after I picked her up from a football boooster club meeting.

Attachments

• view.jpg
    view.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 188
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 173
I'm showing her respect John!!! I did call here a FIRST CLASS ho'! LOL LOL LOL

She wanted me to show all the guys a picture of her "cockpit".LOL
I also includud a picture of her rear end. This photo was taken after I picked her up from a football boooster club meeting.

Awe crap I needed that, John you rock......that's some funny $hit there!

Jim

Oh man

Awe crap I needed that, John you rock......that's some funny $hit there!

Jim

Speaking of $hit..............somethings drawing all those flys on that poor old ladys ass:hehe: Oh thats so wrong :hehe:
Looking good John!

John, a few thing I know for sure is the easiest way to make Karen happy is to give her gold, and put something up her intake. As far as all of her "Friends", have you noticed that she seems to be getting more roomy inside? That extra ventilation fan you installed is probably not gonna be necessary since soon you will have a better chance hitting the sides throwing a hot dog down a hallway. I recommend soon wearing one of these over your fire suit.

full-body-condom.jpg

Pics are looking good.

Thanks Gary, Joe, HP & BBD.
Tim & Tim......We had to relocate the beverage holder. .........Karen said so.........

Last edited:
Back