LSM Billet Aluminum Block

Bodacious

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Found a piece of land I want to purchase and I don't need two of these.

Billet cummins block purchased from Scheid diesel.

Wet block

Was assembled with 6.7 crank for display at last years PRI. Blocks are 4 months out for some reason if anyone is looking.

$18,500

Prefer and recommend pick up. But, will ship once paid in full.

Thanks for looking,

Arch Stalnaker
Stalnaker Racing Services

Mighty Pretty...

Billet_Cummins.jpg

This is the latest and greatest for making power with the cummins 6.7 based engine. Massive bore and massive stroke accommodations. You just can't go any larger unless you start lengthening the block. lol

Again, just putting this out there for anyone who may be looking that may not want to wait the 4 month period.

I highly doubt someone donated a billet aluminum block, which he is now selling, if that's what you are getting at.

GLWS on this piece of art!

F**k that would look good under my hood. What's that weigh vs a standard block? Very nice !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do these run new?

A dry block with no crank and standard height is $15800. You can get them cheaper from LSM but you will have to wait 4 months and they may not sell you one anyways.

Wet block and those with a 1" taller deck are around $18k to start.

F**k that would look good under my hood. What's that weigh vs a standard block? Very nice !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are about #140 lighter compared to a deck plated cast motor.

A dry block with no crank and standard height is $15800. You can get them cheaper from LSM but you will have to wait 4 months and they may not sell you one anyways.

That's better then they used to be but that's still salty. Maybe someday I can refinance my house for one.

Weren't you recently asking for someone to DONATE a 6.7 block and crank for your engine build?

Looking for 6.7 cummins block and crank. - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Yes. I spent all my monies on this silly thing. lol

Seriously, the new sleeved 6.4 with the Fatt head should put Bodacious in a pretty big spot light. I just thought someone might want to set back and say they were a part of it. That's all.

Thanks again to Philip Price for being that someone.

First off, you can't buy one of these from LSM. Dan Scheid has the marketing rights. At least that's what LSM told me when I spoke with them. If this has changed, shame on me.

$15,800 is a good price on the dry block. I have not weighed it yet but it has a lot more beef left in it than the wet block. What I would like to do if the block would take it, is have LSM cut the water part out and then just not weld the sides of the block back on. This baby would be super light weight!!!

$18,000 is the price I was quoted for one wet block from Dan Scheid. For some reason when I spoke to Dan about purchasing another block, Dan said they were about 4 months out.

I'm in the business of selling parts now. I put this out there in an attempt to make a few bucks for my new business and allow me to put more money down on this little piece of property I'd like to buy.

You just never know, someone may actually need it.

I'm in the business of selling parts now. I put this out there in an attempt to make a few bucks for my new business .

I'm confused, you come off as a con man. You have money for 2 $18,000 aluminum blocks but ask for free parts, on top of admiting to making money and a buisness out of it, and still asking for help/sponsorship...

Weren't you recently asking for someone to DONATE a 6.7 block and crank for your engine build?

I highly doubt someone donated a billet aluminum block, which he is now selling, if that's what you are getting at.

NOT what I was saying....

Yes. I spent all my monies on this silly thing. lol

Seriously, the new sleeved 6.4 with the Fatt head should put Bodacious in a pretty big spot light. I just thought someone might want to set back and say they were a part of it. That's all.

Thanks again to Philip Price for being that someone.

I'm confused, you come off as a con man. You have money for 2 $18,000 aluminum blocks but ask for free parts, on top of admiting to making money and a buisness out of it, and still asking for help/sponsorship...

I certainly hope I didn't start this crap. If so, sorry Arch. That was NOT what I was saying AT ALL. All I was getting at was why in the WORLD would you be looking for a standard 6.7 block if you had this?

I certainly hope I didn't start this crap. If so, sorry Arch. That was NOT what I was saying AT ALL. All I was getting at was why in the WORLD would you be looking for a standard 6.7 block if you had this?

Hey, no problem. A majority of Americans think used car salesmen really don't make that much money. lol

My classes for Bodacious deem it necessary to run an iron block. If I did use all the aluminum stuff I have and built an engine, it would still be at least 50lbs heavier than the heaviest mountain motors. You just can't explain physics to some folks, however, so I have to do it with an iron block.

Back