Need engine picked up in Allentown, PA

Signature600

THA MAN!
Hey guys,

I have a Cummins 8.3L and transmission sitting in Allentown, PA that I need back closer to Ohio or dropped off in Southern Ohio along I-71. Didn't know if anyone was traveling anytime.

Thanks,
Chris

Dang Chris, if I had not blown up my truck I would get this for you. I am coming through on Feb 6th but I know that my truck will not be back together by then. If you still need it brought that way in August let me know, I will be making my usual trip to IL for the tractor show then and will have room on the trailer for it.

I am close to Allentown and can store it for a bit if need be. Pm if that would help u or not.

PM Sent.

Dang Chris, if I had not blown up my truck I would get this for you. I am coming through on Feb 6th but I know that my truck will not be back together by then. If you still need it brought that way in August let me know, I will be making my usual trip to IL for the tractor show then and will have room on the trailer for it.

You shouldn't be so hard on it....

I have to have it installed in a customers tractor before the middle of March, but if I come up with anything else out that way I'll let you know.

Chris

You shouldn't be so hard on it....

I am not hard on it, I just make sure it works for it's keep. For some reason a mostly empty 500 gallon fuel tank, a 100 gallon full transfer tank, a dog house, a 504D and a Super C with grader blade with loaded tires on a GN is apparently too much for it when pulling a hill from a roll gaining speed.

I am not hard on it, I just make sure it works for it's keep. For some reason a mostly empty 500 gallon fuel tank, a 100 gallon full transfer tank, a dog house, a 504D and a Super C with grader blade with loaded tires on a GN is apparently too much for it when pulling a hill from a roll gaining speed.

Hmm, yeah, doesn't sound right.

Good luck getting her going again!
Chris

Back