NW National Diesel Drag Championships

MrDeez

NWNationalFlyer.jpg

Find out more at www.nhrda.com!

:woohoo: :woohoo:

:bow: Good Luck Folks!!!!:evil

Any predictions?:poke: :poke:

Or....for Pro-2...If you bring Theresa up, and if Jeni races the Golf, Patti in her Jeep Liberty, and Me, what are the chances of a GIRL taking pro-2?! We have been kicking butt this season. Girl Power!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I hope Hoss brings the Red Rocket, and if so, I hope he wins Pro-1. After most of the season was wasted for him, I think he deserves it.

Good Luck to everyone!

I hope Hoss goes, AND I hope Fletcher brings ol Ernie out to play too.......:poke: :poke: :poke: :evil

$2500 Heads up, nice..........:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :lolly:

Is there money up for best R/T of the event???

The big race in Pro1 will be for second place in the championship. I have my money on Bill (Arthur) Allen. The first round will be really interesting.

In Pro2, it looks like first will either be Jim Calhoun, or Mike Fox. Mike has the momentum of doing well in the last few races, but I would not count out Jim. Once again the first round will be very important.

As far as the races themselves, I predict that a Durmax will win Pro1, and a manual trans will win Pro2. :D

Paul

Hmmmm...Jeni and I both drive manual cars in Pro-2...

Girl Power!:rockwoot:

As far as a best RT prize, it has already been won for this season.:evil

jetta girl said:
Hmmmm...Jeni and I both drive manual cars in Pro-2...

Girl Power!:rockwoot:

As far as a best RT prize, it has already been won for this season.:evil

Awwww, gee Sarah... Who was it that won the RT prize? I seem to have forgotten.... :lolly:

There is still the $1000 for anyone that cuts a perfect light and runs there dial... I missed it at Woodburn by .004. :(

Paul

You're right, Paul. And if anyone can do it, it is you. Good Luck! Is Patti coming to the Nationals?

jetta girl said:
You're right, Paul. And if anyone can do it, it is you. Good Luck! Is Patti coming to the Nationals?

Yep, Patty will be there. We are still trying to figure out how to get the Jeep there, though.

Paul

paulb said:
There is still the $1000 for anyone that cuts a perfect light and runs there dial...

:evil :bow: :bow: perfect light AND run on the dial.:woohoo: :lolly:

paulb said:
Yep, Patty will be there. We are still trying to figure out how to get the Jeep there, though.

Paul

Put it in the back of the Coal Train, I'm sure Bill won't notice...

MrDeez said:
Put it in the back of the Coal Train, I'm sure Bill won't notice...

:lolly: The only thing is, Bill's house is 2/3 of the way there...

Paull

MR4WLR said:
Looks like you need a tow dolly or trailer:poke:

That's for sure. I really would like to build something else for her to race other then my Jeep. The problem is that she really likes it! I have tried to get her to make a couple of passes in my pickup, but she's hasn't been interested. The Liberity is small, easy to handle, and she thinks it's way cutier then a 4x4 pickup. I do think it's starting to get a little old that it runs 18 seconds in the 1/4. There are still not a lot of performance options out for the diesel Liberity.

Maybe I'll get Patty a trailer for Christmas! LOL

Paul

MR4WLR said:
There's a few boxes available.......:lolly: :woohoo:

Yeah, not much though. I'm hoping TST will come out with something...

It would be a cool surprise though. Having Patty go out expecting to run an 18, and have it run a 14.:woohoo: :lolly:

Back