Pipeguycan

zfstone

zfstone
I bought parts from this guy about three weeks ago and since money was sent he hasn't contacted me or sent the parts. So buyer beware with this guy.
Zac

seems to be a common deal anymore. hope it all works out for you.

You got fuked? From reading the thread you have comprehension and/or reading issues. Even the court of public opinion voted you off the island.

I was not told he was out of town. He has contacted me stating that they have been shipped, we will see what happens and I will post my findings.

1ZA66A336897819950 Updated: 09/05/2013 12:54 Eastern Time
On Vehicle for Delivery TodayOn Vehicle for Delivery Today The shipment has reached the local UPS facility responsible for delivery and has been dispatched to a UPS driver.

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 09/05/2013, By End of Day
Last Location:
Pittston, PA, United States, Thursday, 09/05/2013

Screen shots of said email and UPS shipment.

Just received PM from OP that all was delivered and he was happy with purchase!

Another happy buyer!

Parts just arrived he is a man of his word, better late than never. I've been taken a couple times on here and I'm happy with pipeguycan for getting the parts to me and the were nicely packed and parts look good.

Parts just arrived he is a man of his word, better late than never. I've been taken a couple times on here and I'm happy with pipeguycan for getting the parts to me and the were nicely packed and parts look good.

I threw in a feed line from filter to pump too ... I did not know if you needed it too.

I saw that and appreciate it I forgot to mention that. I also pm'ed you on some other things I could use.

Hey man if you want to find out about a shipment that was not sent to you or sold to you ... Feel free to use the posted UPS weigh bill number on http://www.ups.com

My apologies for the very intrusive comment. thank you for putting me in my place. I deserved that. With all of the crap going on, I thought it would be a good point in officially knowing the issues was resolved. I made an error.

Back