Piss Poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now he's calling us Messicans that stir the pot? I'm just trying to up my post count. I already posted my opinion on all this computer mumbo jumbo a page or two back.

I believe it is in reference to his "clown car" analogy earlier.

EEeeeexactly. :bang :clap::thankyou2:

:eek:wned:

ShortBus-T.jpg

Jory when i was a kid i read lots of Comic Books, i liked the Hulk but Hulk was stupid, once he was fighting the thing and the things say i am hitting you for your OWN good and Hulk says, " HULK MAY BE DUMB HE MAY BE STUPID BUT NOT EVEN HULK BELIEVES THAT"

Why does this thread remind me of that?

I had a dream that someone had this 6.0 in an old Dodge, and there was this guy that jumped out and started running through the brush with a used tuner. Nobody could catch him. He wanted them to but they just couldn't. He was yelling about something. He was a retard, but as fast as lighting. Kinda like Forrest Gump I think.
He ran into the water and drowned himself. There was a really big boat with a taco stand. It confused me.

Now it all makes sense

Atchley being an asshole is a stereotype?

Dammit dude, get the facts straight. Atchley is a MAJOR asshole. And he prolly lives in his mommies basement. Sitting and waiting for us to reply and for him to say "STFU", his normal response form what I can see.
Atchley= FAIL!

Wow to this whole thread...

I have a feeling there will be a fix for his truck soon. To be fair, it's not like I know anything about diesels...

I had a dream that someone had this 6.0 in an old Dodge, and there was this guy that jumped out and started running through the brush with a used tuner. Nobody could catch him. He wanted them to but they just couldn't. He was yelling about something. He was a retard, but as fast as lighting. Kinda like Forrest Gump I think.
He ran into the water and drowned himself. There was a really big boat with a taco stand. It confused me.

Now it all makes sense

You sound as confused as me. WTF would you put a 6.0 in a dodge? i cant understand it.

thats why i stick to planes on runways, I can understand all this diesel stuff.

Snedge when i was 15 i drove a 73 ford galaxy 500 with a 351 Cleavland, Once a man approached me and told me he had a old jaguar with a 12 cylinder in it, that was blown up.He wanted to sell me it, I thought for a second and looked him square in the eyes and said you know i could take the 351 Cleveland out the Galaxy 500 and put it in the jaguar, i was serious, he just stared at me for 10 seconds and walked off shaking his head. he didnt want to sell me the jag anymore.

it took me a number of years to realize how stupid that would have been to put a 351CL in a Jaguar but i was young and crazy when I told him that

Last edited:
its just a cab on a chasis ... really how hard is it to grasp ? some of the haters own 6.0's :bang

Dammit dude, get the facts straight. Atchley is a MAJOR asshole. And he prolly lives in his mommies basement. Sitting and waiting for us to reply and for him to say "STFU", his normal response form what I can see.
Atchley= FAIL!

I know an an asshole, I get called one everyday. I don't live in my parents basement though, that's where I keep my hostages. Oh and how is me saying stfu and you saying fail any different, they're both 'internet forum' terms?

I'm Mexican and proud of it.

We invented tacos! And the idea that you can put anything you want in a taco!

X2

It appears that Ponder and Jeff have been hangin' out with some white lightenin'. :hehe: Your dream sounds like something JP would type. :hehe: I love it.

Now it all makes sense

Snedge. LMAO.

Wow this thread is just wow lol.

Imo who gives a **** what body is on it. Fact is even if it didn't have a body at all he would still have the same problem. I don't agree with the manner in which Axiom came on here bashing DS b/c it's sounding like DS is trying to help the guy. They could have just said sorry you aren't the original owner of the unit so it will cost you X amount to get the unit to work. But from what it sounds like they didn't.

Personally axiom if i were you i would be more pissed off at Ford for changing the damn programs so often then DS for not having the ID on file. I've run into this very same issue with Superchips, Edge, Bully Dog and Diablo so don't think it's just them having this issue. Also DS changed their programmers a few years back to be more up to date, so that is part of the reason they can't go back to the old orig crom file.

I say spend the money you saved getting that unit 2nd hand and just go buy a new computer, take DS up on their generous off and have them flash it. I would also suggest that you send them the Trinity at the same time this way they can test to make sure it will work before you get it back. OR just sell that unit and use the money to buy something that you think will "work". May i suggest a custom program or something that plugs into the actual engine harness so you don't have to worry about compatibility.

Little irrelevant now but had you bought this unit brand new and had this problem you could have simply returned it and exchanged it for something that will work for you.

IMO it doesn't matter if he bought the unit straight from DS or one of their Authorized Dealers they are obligated to provide tech support and customer service for the product. However when you buy a product 2nd hand it's up to then if they want to help you for free or not. They opted to help you for free, zero cost to you, nothing nada zilch, one would think you would understand that and be a little more patient and willing to help them help you.

Just my .02

PS i think it's a cool conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back