Rendering needed

Bodacious

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hey all,

This is the best place I could find to put this.

I need someone who can do a rendering of our UCC truck for next year. I have not been invited... yet.

Does anyone on here have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to get me what I need. I want the rendering to take with me for approval on the truck name.

Thanks,

Arch Stalnaker
Stalnaker Racing Services

Arch,
Honestly, this would probably do better in a general forum, like Dex's Playground.

Mark.

I'm assuming you want a CAD rendering? If so do you have any files to work off of, or will it need to be modeled from scratch?

I'd like to see it, there ain't no tellin what you got scheming up.

Hey all,

This is the best place I could find to put this.

I need someone who can do a rendering of our UCC truck for next year. I have not been invited... yet.

Does anyone on here have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to get me what I need. I want the rendering to take with me for approval on the truck name.

Thanks,

Arch Stalnaker
Stalnaker Racing Services
Your wife only needs to see a toy truck with some magic marker on it to give her approval. Buy an RC truck to demonstrate you operational capabilities.
????????????

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Your wife only needs to see a toy truck with some magic marker on it to give her approval. Buy an RC truck to demonstrate you operational capabilities.
????????????

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Lol, it is not her approval I am seeking. She has given this one a big thumbs up. Gonna keep it quiet until I hopefully get an invite to UCC. Just need to get what is in my head on a piece of paper to show to a few folks.

Contact Murray Pfaff of Pfaff Designs as this is his gig. He has vehicles in magazines monthly and has rendered multiple vehicles for various builds.

Does this fella know you by your screen name? If not, could you PM me your name? Thanks

A few I've seen on Instagram that do this...

Nick Crouch (IG: @surfacenick)
surfacenick (at) hotmail (dot) com

Rick (IG: @rickthedutch)
ricks (at) kustomcarart (dot) com

Rick's are a bit more artsy as in angles/perspective but very accurate detail. Nick's are just awesome. If I have time later, I'll try to post a couple pics from each of them.

Back