Rule Changes for 2014?

Just an update, I spoke with John at PPL yesterday and confirmed that all the factory rear suspension can be removed. Rear end can be welded solid (no requirement to make it bolt in at one end). He said they are going to issue an updated rulebook and update the site to reflect this as well.

Hope this helps

Just an update, I spoke with John at PPL yesterday and confirmed that all the factory rear suspension can be removed. Rear end can be welded solid (no requirement to make it bolt in at one end). He said they are going to issue an updated rulebook and update the site to reflect this as well.

Hope this helps

Thanx!

I just looked at the ppl rules and am I reading right does the rules still say a 2.65 plug will be used to measure a turbo or has this been changed somewhere else in the book?

I just looked at the ppl rules and am I reading right does the rules still say a 2.65 plug will be used to measure a turbo or has this been changed somewhere else in the book?

If you're looking online I think that's still the 2011 base rules. It doesn't inlcude the updates from the last couple of years.

Ok so where would a current rule book be viewed online or would I have to ask PPL for one?

Ok so where would a current rule book be viewed online or would I have to ask PPL for one?

It will be in the rule book you get in the mail after you pay the membership fee. Or buy it

Question: What point on the hook loop does PPL 2.6 measure the 44" from? Center, rearmost part, or front?

This is from the PPL rule book.

.*The*hooking*point*must*have*a*minimum*3.00*inch* wide*x*3*¾*length*inside*diameter*opening*for*the*sled* hook.**The*hooking*point*must*be*a*minimum*of*44”*from* the*center*of*the*rear*axle*to*the*center*of*the*hooking* point.*The*hooking*point*will*be*measured*to*the*center*of* the*clevis*loop.*

Back