Sinister LLY egr delete

LlyDMax

I recently bought the full egr delete for my lly and was a bit skeptical after reading reviews of people blowing the o rings off the intake tube because of a poorly designed mounting bracket. Received my kit Friday, stripped the blue paint off to coat it in chevy orange like some other things. Fit and finish on these pipes are excellent and the mounting bracket must have been revamped because I could not move mine a mm once everything was tightened. If anyone is pondering a full delete I recommend the sinister kit even though there are some very well designed pipes and y bridge combos on the market. If you're looking for a fairly good priced egr delete and don't want to remove/replace your passenger side up pipe this kit is pretty damn nice. Even though my egr has been blocked for a while I definitely feel a lot better not sending that mucky garbage through my engine. Ill post a picture obviously if anyone has questions feel free to ask
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373158773.096111.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373158743.181890.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373158743.181890.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 0
Cool deal, built just like my Profab egr pipe. Did you put a cap on the up-pipe or do an LB7 pipe?

I did the riser cap that came with the sinister kit. It mounts to the up pipe and the bracket under the pipe to keep it from vibrating the bellows apart.

I doubt it. I think mark just did the efi ecm tunes. Tranny tunes would probably burn it up quicker than leaving it stock

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Its still "living" after quite a few times down the track but it was a completely stock low mielage farm truck before I bought it. Im sure that has helped me out alot as far as the transmission goes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

That kit is totally different from their old kit that had the o-ring issues.

really good kit I did a Youtube video not too long ago of what the before and after looked like. the instructions I thought were a lil crappy for a potential noob that wants to save a few bucks and do it himself.

Back