Slammed ext cabs

Crew cabs OK?

Heres mine, it certainly isnt going to be everyones "cup of tea" here but i quite enjoy building and driving it.
Yes i have smaller wheels for towing heavy, but they are much less 'picture friendly'
No its not finished in the pictures- still pleny of details to finish yet.

DSC_0777.jpg

fcvdo.jpg

Crew cabs OK?

Heres mine, it certainly isnt going to be everyones "cup of tea" here but i quite enjoy building and driving it.
Yes i have smaller wheels for towing heavy, but they are much less 'picture friendly'
No its not finished in the pictures- still pleny of details to finish yet.

DSC_0777.jpg

fcvdo.jpg

C'mon guy, you can't just leave us all hanging!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Ik its not a diesel or even a ext cab but heres a reg med bed i saw at wyotech in blairsville, pa... I think its super clean
deqanasy.jpg

Sent front camo cased otterbox iphone

Is it just me or are those front tires leaning inward bad?

Its called negative camber. Thats what happens you go that low. The wheels tuck in to enable that. More common in bagged trucks, however, mine has it slightly already :evil

Seems like stupid crazy tire wear, but hey I'm not with current style...My jeans are at my waist and I wear a belt so I dunno about fashion.

Its because the A-arms are unequal lengths. As the suspension cycles, the camber changes. Pretty much any IFS vehicle does this. Its not done so the tires tuck. Camber is set to a normal spec for driving height. The truck is obviously on air (or hydraulics, I suppose), so it isn't at driving height.