Still ugly but coming along

BRE

When I got it, minus the cr wheels
404ddf74-24d5-480a.jpg

As of today
404ddf74-250e-054a.jpg

T$ are you fo real?
Mike I sold it, glad to get rid of it. sold less than two weeks after I put it on craigslist. Probably took a little cut on it but hey he was serious so I let it go.

You shut your mouth Lewis! lol Does your truck even live?

i liked the flat bed look, if it was a skirted bed it would have looked really sweet!

Oh you drive a f'n vp truck *****! Lol Thanks Stefan

Oh now dont be hatin on the vp rig. Lol i was just kiddin anyway. I like your truck.

Lol well I will say that your truck looks way better than mine and I'm sure pretty near already runs better. It eventually will with all them daggum electronics and wires. Lol

Hell yes she lives!!!!! Although it's anyone's guess as to how long she'll hold together this time.

so you put a bed and plastic mirrors on it, that diamond bumer was smooth looking too

Cool story bro

I hate non-skirted flat beds! The only way to make a single wheel look good with a flat bed is skirted and wide tires to fill the fender well out.

so you put a bed and plastic mirrors on it, that diamond bumer was smooth looking too

Cool story bro

Yea pretty much. I was just bored and put up some pictures. Don't expect anyone to care. I wasn't trying to make it out to be something special.

i like with the flat bed i have toyed with doning mine but i just dump more money in the motor