Texas Diesel Shootout December 4th NO EXCUSES

nothing to drive in the meantime but lil red lol. Cant stomach a new diesel either

just got home from the shop and had a great time ate some mud bugs and played some beer pong good time was had by all.

Good time for sure, in spite of the weather. Decent turn out considering everything. Great to see old friends, good BS time, beer pong was fun to watch LOL. Thanks David for providing the location. Thanks Danny for the GREAT food :Cheer:. Man I am hungry just remembering the smell.

BTW ask David what Danny was driving... :kick:

Good time for sure, in spite of the weather. Decent turn out considering everything. Great to see old friends, good BS time, beer pong was fun to watch LOL. Thanks David for providing the location. Thanks Danny for the GREAT food :Cheer:. Man I am hungry just remembering the smell.

BTW ask David what Danny was driving... :kick:

yep danny was sportin a 12valve cummins
so Danny is an idiot:doh:

Any discussion on new date for the event? Or are we just going to wait until next January?

SCT or spartan. Wont take much to get it going fast. Glad to hear about the mileage. I thought more like 2 to 3 mpg increase

SCT, he was running a ~200hp tune IIRC

he said the truck was a diesel drinking DOG untill he put the tuner and the deletes on it

so Danny is an idiot:doh:

Or, maybe he is smarter than you think and just needed a reliable truck to go on a road trip with. LOL

He was already talking the 12v performance speak, plates this and that, etc. :hehe::hehe:

Yeah it was kinda funny to see him driving a 12v with a Power Stroke Nation sticker on the window. As far as the get together goes we had a GREAT time. Anyone that wasnt able to come out sure did miss out on a hell of a good time. Looking forward to the next time we can all get together and hang out. And yes Scott when you posted up about a few of us still up thee drinkin and having a good time you were right, youre such a 2%er , but is was good hanging out with you for that little bit you were there.

Is he a 2%er cause he thinks he is fat? Cause he's not, he could drink whole if he wanted to.

the 11pm jack in the box run came back to tear me up in the middle of the night though, felt like crap foran hour or 2. lol

the 11pm jack in the box run came back to tear me up in the middle of the night though, felt like crap foran hour or 2. lol

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
That's because you ate a butt load of tacos after drinking beer all day.

I think I ate like 5, all i know is samantha and i were fightin for the last one

Yeah. Go figure. The two SMALLEST people there are the ones that stuffed their faces with tacos. I think the final count was Travis -5 and Samantha - 6 . The inner fat kid came out of the skinny people.

Back