The Cummin Goat

sniper

DO NOT BUY from Aaron Darbee! He tried his best to screw me out of $1,500 and he did screw me out of $345! He's a crook! Seems like a good guy when u talk to him, but that's very deceiving! Here's the scoop!

I bought the "brand new" remans he had listed on here on August 6th, payed him full price, no negotiating! Took him a week and a half to ship them, was supposed to meet me, but that quickly fell through, now I know why! Finally got them, they were supposed to be Industrial injection, don't tell anyone though, cause he gets real good deals!? They didn't have any copper washers, no big deal, went to the dealer and ordered new ones, another $26 down. Installed the injectors, torqued everything to spec, started the truck, Off the bat it's missing and constant haze at idle! Let the truck run for about 20 minutes to get warm and then took it for a spin thinkin it may clear up? Didn't happen! Meanwhile, I call Aaron, of course no answer and I leave a message! Next day, Let the truck run for a little while longer, drive it for 10 minutes or so, still no change, maybe a little worse! Called him again, and.....no answer! Decided to call PayPal and file a dispute! How funny things work, around a hour after I filed the dispute, ol Aaron calls me and leaves a message! I called him back, tell him what's goin on(first phone call I ever spoke to him, he told me if they didn't work, he'd buy em back!). He proceeds to ask me questions about my truck, What oil I run, that CP3's don't like to sit, Sounds like maybe a burnt piston or valves, maybe rocker arms are bad? I told him I'm sending the injectors out to have them tested! He then tells me to let him know what the test results are. We ended the conversation at that and have talked to him since, he then also proceeds to call PayPal and tell them that the injectors are fine and that the dispute is false! Got the test results back, and guess what, all 6 injectors are JUNK! 3 have super high return rates and 3 have leaking nozzles! FUCIN GREAT! So I call Aaron again, no answer, send him numerous text and nothin! Yea that's man of his word! Now for the good part, they were supposed to be 125HP Nozzles, he even gave me a choice lol. Had them flowed and NOPE, theyre right at 70HP! WTF! Sonar this time it's up to Paypal, Went round an round with them, sent them the test results, everything I had on the transaction. They decided in my favor, had me return the injectors to him, only they tried 3 times to deliver and couldn't never get him or most likely he wouldn't accept! I sent PayPal the proof of shipment and try refunded my money today! Thank GOD!
Sorry for he rant, but not sure how people do this! Makes me sick to my stomach that people will just screw people over like its nothin!

That chit is hard to read. Engrish please. Best I can make is you got phucked but got your money back? Sounds like a piece of chit seller based off your side.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I understood exactly what he said, you need some reading comprehension skills. Quit nit pickin.

Obviously you understand engrish better than homewrecker and I do cause I got a headache reading it.

Sorry guys, just a lot to say and pretty pissed as I wrote it! I did get my money back, but still out the cost of the testing along with the damn headache of the whole deal! Just wanted to warn people!

I guess all I can say is wow!!

I don't want this to turn into a he said she said, so I'll try to keep this brief.

First off, they were exactly as I said. They were brand new remans, and yes 125hp.

My truck was running rough. I bought them, put them in with my 300hp tips, and my truck still ran rough. I put the 125hp tips back on the new injectors and my truck ran great!! So I bought new tips, put them on my old injectors and I was back in business. So I had these brand new 125hp injectors I wasn't using, hence the sale.

I talked to sniper several times on the phone. The last day we communicated, I received an email from paypal saying the injectors were being shipped back to me and I needed to give him a full refund. That afternoon, I got a text from him saying all 6 injectors were bad!! All 6 of the brand new injectors!! I called him back that evening and left a message for him to call me back, he never did. That was the last communication we had.

If I sold him something not working intentionally, may I drop dead because that's just Wrong and Horrible!!!

If I sold him something junk and I didn't know it, I'll apologize and be more than happy to give him a full refund.

The injectors were new remans, and ran great in my truck!!!!!! All 6 junk...? How does that happen...? Is that possible that 6 new reman injectors would all go bad at the same time...? IDK. Maybe, but I find that very hard to believe.

BTW, ask him about the rail pressure gauge that I gave him with the injectors that he still has on his truck. I was seriously just trying to help him out. I know what it was like to start modding a truck and not knowing what you're doing.

Well I did all you back, immediately! That's the only time I did talk to you about the injectors running bad in my truck! You told me to call u back after I got the test results back, I called, texted and no answer! I have plenty of proof!

I also have the bill for $345 to test the injectors! Along with the test results sayin that ALL the injectors are BAD!

As for the rail pressure gauge, I thanked you for the gauge numerous times, even asked if I owed you anything for it, and I thank that's payment enough for the cost of the testing and the headache you've cost me!

As for the nozzles, they flowed those to, I know cause it cost me an extra $30 to have them flowed and they flowed 70 HP? Pretty far off from 125HP!

I take it you put the injectors in different boxes before u sent them to me? Cause Industrial Injection injectors come in pretty black boxes that say II on em and they are engraved also, which these were not!

As far as hp rating, everyone rates different. If I told you how much they flowed, you'd say HUH?
That's what they were rated at though. Wherever you had them tested must have another rating.
BTW, rating hp on injectors is just a guessing game.

And yes, I used whatever boxes I had laying around. I had like 4 sets of boxes.

I really wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!

I just hope you didn't ruin 6 new injectors on me.....because they ran great before I shipped them to you.

Not sure how I would ruin them? You said yourself they sat for a year before I bought them? How's that help them? I did everything to cummins specs. Also ran a brand new 2 micron filter through em.

I would never just decide that i don't want em, You think I would make up this story? Pay all that money to have them tested if they ran great? Come on! Fact is, the injectors are bad, test proves it! That's why I wanted a refund! I'll be happy to send ya the report if ya like?

And this is why I would never ever buy second hand injectors of any kind. Too much damn work to go through and have them be useless.

The only threads either of you have made since you've been here are all in the for sale section.

Between the two of you there's just over 200 useless posts and too much drama, maybe you both need to just go away.

Last edited:
I agree, too much drama!!!
You are correct, the only reason I use this site is to sell items I no longer need and someone else could use. Working items..... With all of this, I would rather sit on them, at least they would still work if I need them. So you do what you need to do.

I don't get on here as much as I do the cummins forum, no particular reason, I've got plenty of post over there! All my post are not only in the for sale section either.

I will post a pic of the test sheet, no problem!
Doesn't really matter how many post, or where I post at, Doesn't give anyone the right to screw me over, you won't find one bad thing said about me on either forum, cause I'm a man of my word!

Back