This looks gay even in PA

Y'all can be in denial all y'all want, more diesel douches drive dodges than ford or Chevy because they are cheaper, easier to mod, and easier to make smoke. Simple fact of life. Not to mention that Chevy and ford didn't come out with a decent platform until the dmax engine or the 6.0 in terms of cheap power and that was at least in 01. You can buy a 94 dodge and make wicked power cheap.

Hey I resemble that remark!:doh:

Y'all can be in denial all y'all want, more diesel douches drive dodges than ford or Chevy because they are cheaper, easier to mod, and easier to make smoke. Simple fact of life. Not to mention that Chevy and ford didn't come out with a decent platform until the dmax engine or the 6.0 in terms of cheap power and that was at least in 01. You can buy a 94 dodge and make wicked power cheap.

Exactly.

Brandon. WTF? I didn't say a word when you started driving a Ford.
I try really hard not to say too much bad about Ford drivers in general. But when a man drives a Ford and starts to reject Dodge owners I become a little aggravated. You just go ahead on wif yo bad sef, but be advised, you've hurt my feeling (not a typo I really only have a single feeling).

I will be watching you.

Hey I'm not "hatin"!! There's a lot of respectable dodges out there. Hell I still have 2! Just saying 8 out of 10 "diesel ricers" are dodges for whatever reason....

Side note...who's planning on going to TS? I think I'm going to try to finally make it this year now I have a truck I know will make it there and back.:shake::lolly:

Agree !!!

Scott

The dude is an import from Ravens land.

The douche owner award goes to Fords on sheer volume, Eff Twee Fiddy syndrome runs rampant nation wide, as they run around with CAT plates, and are SHORE Ford owns Cummings and is gettin dat motor next year.

Case in point last week, a Ford limps into the garage, with numerous things wrong, but the worst? The exhaust wheel is gone on the turbo, and the owner wants to block off the oil line and drive it next day until the turbo comes in. Typical Forder.:clap:
Oh, and the reason you can't find old, cheap Fords? They have been scrapped!!!:welcome:

that looks like it would fit in with the two dodges iv seen around here lately, both are covered in stickers and running 10 inch bull haulers lugging it around to blow smoke everywhere.

I'd say GM has the fewest diesel douche ricers...

The dodges are so easy to make reliable power out of, and the Ford guys don't seem to be able to own a truck that isn't lifted and sitting on douche wheels. Dodge guys do that too, don't get me wrong.

But, as you get farther west, the flat bill/Dmax connection gets stronger and stronger

I've said it before, I'll say it again. diesel = the new rice. doesn't matter what brand

That's wierd. I take rt. 30 to work in York everyday and haven't seen this one. I'm sure I wouldn't miss this guy! Maybe one of these days I'll see him at that Rutter's and let him know that the debate over his sexual preference is over.:homo:

That's a good idea if heater core goes bad and don't want to take dash apart. Just got to take back glass out in summer.

60299f97-08df-c8d0.jpg

We have them out west too!

Man I am GLAD I haven't seen this POS around.I am guessing he wants to be the 1st person with a roof stack.He is to not be out done by the guy who I have seen locally here in the area with his stacks protruding a foot above the top of his topper.Then there are the now way to many kids running around with the extra large Pypes on their trucks or those here in PA that "think" aussie stacks" are the real schizzitt.

My personal favorite lately has to be the douche in the Ext Cab Ford with the Bull Haulers that comes into the local beaner hang out(its a fuel stop/convience store)with his "lope tune" on spewing soot out like he is the baddest diesel in town.What amazes me more is how stupid the beaner kids are by thinking he is cool doing that.

Part of the reason I bought a ford this go around.
Don't kid yourself though....you know as well as I do the Dodge Ram is the new Honda Civic. Just sayin.

Hmmm...
So you bought a FERD this time so you can not be embarassed in a Dodge.
Congratulations,You sir have just moved into the next insult group..."Well it really doesn't make any power,so I lifted and chromed it instead!".....Just Sayin...