To much nitrous at one time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake that was cool.....if you pause it at about 13.5 seconds you can see a flame hitting the ground. All most as cool as Cody's last weekend.

At least there were no tie downs in the way.

pulling with nitrous is to much fun son....and it's fun pulling in the modified class you should try it...

Try making your power the right way. And I have pulled in the mod class, plenty of times, all the way up until they said no more double entering.

-Tom

Try making your power the right way. And I have pulled in the mod class, plenty of times, all the way up until they said no more double entering.

-Tom[/QUOTE ill show you the right way next time i'm out there so practice getting your goggles on and using your hand throttle witch i dont know why you have you ant like BBD.............

[/QUOTE ill show you the right way next time i'm out there so practice getting your goggles on and using your hand throttle witch i dont know why you have you ant like BBD.............

Save it douche bag, you obviously don't have a clue.

-Tom

Didnt look like to me that the nitrous helped ya out too much.:poke:
still did okay for rolling out 90ft before i hit the button on a 200ft track plus i don't need nos i make 800hp fuel only with a single I just use it for the extreme class or when i drag race son

Why are you posting this vid again three weeks after the fact? Oh that's right that's the only hook you've made this year. How's beating D'Amico working out for ya SON? LOLLOL

-Tom

Like I said before, your friggin clueless.

We're all still waiting for you to hold true to your word and beat Nick's truck like you said you were going to do. What happened?

-Tom

Why are you posting this vid again three weeks after the fact? Oh that's right that's the only hook you've made this year. How's beating D'Amico working out for ya SON? LOLLOL

-Tom
im gonna post it every week so dont forget it SUN SHINE.All i need to do is add 2 more tires in the rear and i might have a chance and oh don't forget a billet throttle,you push that with your lips or hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back