Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Got the ol’ Freightliner out the other day. Had a couple flat tires, need a new turbo and needed some power steering hoses fixed. Then took it for a drive.

Still needs new battery cables, an oil change, new fuel filters, a bath and a nice polish. Hasn’t been driven since fall of 2019… What a shame.

64649377407__4C46D1CA-1F88-4D80-920C-ACA3ADC6BFFC.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the ol’ Freightliner out the other day. Had a couple flat tires, need a new turbo and needed some power steering hoses fixed. Then took it for a drive.

Still needs new battery cables, an oil change, new fuel filters, a bath and a nice polish. Hasn’t been driven since fall of 2019… What a shame.

View attachment 75895

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should really get a bigger visor...

272c0d57852e9aba33053a2f99d23692.jpg

Crackhead scrapper’s dream

Hi my name's ox,just joined.

Kept ending up here searching info on my truck engine

Looking forward to consuming all your information.

Attached a pick of my 04 w900 c-15 13speed . 1st truck. 1.5 years of having my cdl has been good sofar . I hope your time and years have treated you well. I am a newb , learning every day / trying my best to : over come challenges and and anticipate.

Attachments

• IMG_20210809_203741_451~2.jpg
    IMG_20210809_203741_451~2.jpg
    658.6 KB · Views: 0
I am electrically dumb.... What size battery cables are typically on a class 8 truck? Needing to replace the ancient cables on my truck. I have 2 positive and 2 negative leads with 2 batteries. Would like to wire in a master shut off too.

1966 kw

Ugly isn't it?
The cab hung from barn rafters for 20 or so years. This restoration was 8 years in the making, and it's been on the road a week.

1966 COE KW 290 Cummins.

Took some time, but he still beat RD. :lolly:

Last edited:
When did Jory "start" the mega cab project, might beat him too!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

When did Jory "start" the mega cab project, might beat him too!

He's been talking about it for awhile. Technically he just started on it this week. I will bet this one gets turned around very quick.
He ain't gonna piss around with this project.

100.00 says he's towing his camper by the end of September if not sooner, and once he has load capability with the goat, he'll use a gooseneck dump trailer to replace the 8.3 dump. Maybe.

Thought be bought the 8ft bed yrs ago? The project starts when the parts start showing up right?

Shame on you for defending him anyway!! We don't do that here, we pile on the hate bif bif

Chris

I would like to apologize to everyone for having a feeling.. Shit there I go again the feeling. Fuck all ya'll. :woohoo:

Ugly isn't it?
The cab hung from barn rafters for 20 or so years. This restoration was 8 years in the making, and it's been on the road a week.

1966 COE KW 290 Cummins.

Not a fan of the rear fenders but I like that rig a lot.

Ugly isn't it?

1966 COE KW 290 Cummins.

Should have hung the frame so it would have stretched to a more kidney friendly length.

Back