what would it take to make a 650-800hp daily driver

dmaxexpress

i am looking to build my 94 cummins 12v into a bad a$$ daily driver this is what i was thinking if u have any suggestions that would be great. this is what i have now a p pump that flows 500cc. lc dvs 4k springs afc gutted no plate, mack rack plug. airdog 150 and 90 horse injectors.

5x18 injectors .093 lines
head o ringed and exhaust side ported, arp studs
helix cam
valve springs
twin turbos hx 40 or 62 64 or 66 on top with s475 or 80 on the bottom
water meth
dualdisk, 13/8 inputshaft

message smokem, he has some cool delivery valves out you might wanna check out instead of laser cuts.

Nothin but a laggy smoke show. There are more efficient ways to get to where you want to be.

I would keep the afc, just mod it for rack travel. And probably go with 181 or 191 dv's..

I'd skip on the injector lines, as you probably would be better off spending it elsewhere. $.02

I am hopin for 800+ hp at ts with my set up on fuel it's .20over fly cut pistons big cam 12mm p-pump 5k CDs springs lzr cuts or full cuts dvs has been benched fire ringed twins 68mm over a 95 ish bottom air dog and all the supporting mods

I am hopin for 800+ hp at ts with my set up on fuel it's .20over fly cut pistons big cam 12mm p-pump 5k CDs springs lzr cuts or full cuts dvs has been benched fire ringed twins 68mm over a 95 ish bottom air dog and all the supporting mods O and ddp80lpm inj

so do you think that what i want to do would be good for 650 to 700. i was also thinking milling the head and fabricating a individual runner.

I would at least do a 62-64 and an s480 and U should be good u have stock pistons? And what u gonna set timing at?

62 over a 480 will easily do 800hp.
Ditch the laser cuts and go with a 191 or 022's. Skip the bigger lines. 5x18's are plenty big enough to roll 8 bills.

And put the afc back together, it will be way more fun to drive and also not make you look like a street smoking douchebag

For a daily driver, I would run a 62 over s475 setup. Way more driveability and still plenty of air of 750 hp.

Milled head with runner intake sounds like a waste of money for a non-maximum effort build like 650 hp.