Who wants to Run 10's or Faster?

unfinished business

I just bought this truck from Jesse Bradley (Trainrobber)...and well, they say the only constant in this world is change...right?

Due to some VERY recent changes I am not going to be able to finish this project and am looking to sell it. If I cannot sell it, I will just store it till I can.

Since you last saw it, the truck has undergone some changes. The truck got new cab corners, rockers, custom paint job (a solid 5 footer), tailgate, roll cage, racing seats, lexan side windows, it was lowered 3" in the front and 4.5-5" in the rear, traction bars, fuel sump in the stock tank, electric waterpump, electric fan, and a lot of weight was removed. The goal was to make this truck a sub 5,000 4wd race only truck.

Here is the Old AD:

1997 Dodge ram reg cab long box.
Mods:
13mm pump
76lpm ddps
adjustable pump gear
fass fuel pump
Twins - top charger is schwitzer 74/62 85/ar housing(have a 66mm and other housings to go with) bottom charger is an S4T
htT manifold and a turbonetics newgen HP wastegate
Engine has mahle .20 over lower comp pistons - not sure of CR or P# fireringed
arp studded, ect...(engine was just gone through, 500 miles on rebuild)
5" exhaust,
billet flexplate
Goerand trans, EVERYTHING BILLET,
Goerand 3 disk converter, ( v10 stator for higher stall)( Jesse has $6500 in the trans)
All the joints in the drive train are fresh
The whole front end is new.. I just had the balljoints(upper and lower) tie rod ends, hubs(timkin),rotors and pads replaced.(500 miles on them)
Speerco intercooler
Full set of gauges
NX Controller
It has 305/50-20 toyo proxes st's half wore on a set of dub bomber 8s, blasted and painted black.
The truck has a best of with spray (this is when the truck was about 500lbs heavier...Atleast!)
60' 1.529
330 4.196
1/8 6.391
mph 109.29
1000 8.652
1/4 10.395
mph 126.46
Without nitrous aor water or anything, it has no problem running 6.90s in the 1/8 or 10.85-90s in 1/4.. I know that with spray it has a lot left.. It need other gears(4.10s are to low cant make it to the other end) I have run 6.40s in the 1/8 frequently dipping into the 30s, but i stop spraying after the 1/8 and ease it through beause of the to high rpms at the other end...

THE BAD:
The truck needs to be wired. I was going to install a manual VB and delete all of the TCM wiring, and run only what is needed.
It needs a radiator
There are some oil leaks from the turbo drains and maybe a small one here or there. Nothing too crazy.
It just needs finishing...mainly someone with time!

Want to sell quick. as is for $14,750.

Truck is in Southeast PA - My cell is 6one0-7four1-three711 - Call or text for the quickest response.

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

I have been getting a lot of questions about if it runs and drives. Yes it does run and drive. I do not run it long due to the waterpump not being wired.

Great deal right there! Wish i had time/money to take it off your hands. GLWS, doubt it will be for sale for very long.

:Cheer:

This would have been perfect for me a year ago! good luck with the sale and thats a great price.