Votes: 5 4.1%
  • GREYRIG05

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • other

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Timbeaux..... if he had a CR

Votes: 45 37.2%

• Total voters
I guess there isn't an option that I like so here it is: Who cares!

I would guess its been done by someone somewhere already. There are alot of race tracks around this country.

Whats this CR BS??? Buck Spuill... that name ring a bell it is a CR well into the 10s for quite some time. Do you mean a CR Dog.. er dodge? Or do you just not get out much?

Im just trying to prove a point that another company had a CR 2 years before dodge. So technically Wade is a long way from being the fastest CR... lets not forget Orange crush either.

You are all Lucky I dont have a CR. I'm the shizzle. LOL

Note the Poll Edit. Watch my bar

SmokeAddict said:
Im just trying to prove a point that another company had a CR 2 years before dodge. So technically Wade is a long way from being the fastest CR... lets not forget Orange crush either.

i knew the d-maxes had a CR engine years before the dodge guys did, but our whole system is much harder to work with. and we are talking about those on the pole, with dodges.

It is a fair question... Hypothetically speaking, If I had a CR... Id be the fastest thing on the planet. Even faster than the 12v rails.

DIESEL POWER said:
and we are talking about those on the pole, with dodges.

You may be on the pole, I however am on the poll.............. Speak for yourself there skippy :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

DIESEL POWER said:
i knew the d-maxes had a CR engine years before the dodge guys did, but our whole system is much harder to work with. and we are talking about those on the pole, with dodges.

I think you have pole on the mind a bit much there junior...

I'm tied for 2nd! Look out Other! I'm coming for ya! LOL

DIESEL POWER said:

Its the exact same pump. how is that harder to work with? dodge motor design... well we all know Noah's Arc was powered by a 12V so all the other technology should be way ahead.

the real question is "who will be the first CR megacab with a pin stripe 4x4 in the 10's?" I don't believe GMAC has stolen that engineering phenomenom!! (spell check please) Or we could word it "Who will be the first CR 4x4 with only six cylinders and stock long block (minus cam) in the 10's. :rockwoot:

don't talk much about times nor do I show them, but on the dope in houston(if it hasn't been done before then) I maybe the "other". traction permitting. With stock sticks, 359ci and 6 measily cylinders. I have the original block from the "ARC" if anyone is interested.?:hehe:

sootman said:
the real question is "who will be the first CR megacab with a pin stripe 4x4 in the 10's?" I don't believe GMAC has stolen that engineering phenomenom!! (spell check please) Or we could word it "Who will be the first CR 4x4 with only six cylinders and stock long block (minus cam) in the 10's. :rockwoot:
You can keep that ugly Megacab
GMAC is a mortgage company & GM didn't steal nothing
1st few runs in the 10s by Dmaxs were stock longblocks

Back