Work in progress

Your in California now Pete come check it out if your headed north sometime

Don't tempt me. I may wait until you finish yours so you will be bored and I can just leave my pile for you to mess with LOLLOLLOL

Any updates? When are you donig paint?

Waiting on the cam and some other things, this weekend should so good progress. Paint will be the absolutely last thing done and will most likely be sometime next spring.

My phone was not cooperating, but I got it to work so here are some update pics.

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

Its getting down to the wire but I think I'm gonna make it....

Looks really nice!!! Where did you get the flanges/flexpipe/ect.?

Flanges were from verocious or some other online vendor, just Tial 44mm inlet flanges. Flex pipe was from the old gate setup I made previously, but I bought it at Kragen.

converter is coming out, wasnt built quite loose enough. Specrites taking care of it. Loosing a little more weight, looking for tires. Should be runnin hard and sportin a fresh paint job and a cage by summer. Plan to run it till it spits guts! Then 12v time.....

I know where you can find a 12v.

Yeah this one dude has got a bunch of stuff I'm fixin to buyLOL

Going to most likely go to disc brakes as well, and a quick release steering column with new steering components. This ol dodge is going to be a tight mo fo, no more sloppy wheel stuff.

Nice:hehe::hehe:. I can't wait to see everything all done and running. Too bad that damn guy couldn't find time to build it himself and now he is getting rid of it all. :bang

if your trans sits at the ranch any longer, my stock trans is going to take its place, il even paint it to match for you LOL your turbo might go missing next also

i picked mine up at home depot, it was a clay pipe to tile adapter, 10 or 15 buck if i remember right.

Those rubber piping couplers dont last, they will melt. I used the same thing, and my worm gear clamp ended up melting thru it and the rubber would squeeze out the slots in the clamp. The compressor cover gets really hot during a run.

I went to a coupler from here and it never showed any signs of melting.

Back