Super Stock truck build.

Kyle Michael is doing well with his super stock duramax... I can only imagine what a mechanical powered Dmax will do in the SS class. Can't wait !!

Kyle had a great pull with Climax this weekend at the PPL pull in Crossville! He took second and had the field covered pretty well... then some Shane guy came along and beat him in Trump!!!:Cheer::hehe:

I was talking with Chris at the Fleece pull and he is still waiting on a few parts... But he is doing some wild and crazy stuff with the truck for sure!!! I think it will be worth the wait!!!

Some of those funky parts making their way to southern OH yet?! Hoping to see this truck making smoke again!!

He made a post on bookface that they weren't going to pull but then about an hour later they had it loaded up in the trailer. Saw a picture of it on display at the pull.

They found bad seals in the turbos. They took it to the pull, just not sure if they made a pass or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had an issues with the CDS installing the wrong shut off lever on the pump as well. Said they would have had to remake a bunch of the controls.

Back