Super Stock truck build.

Okay thanks for letting me know! I have alot going on right now but I gotta see this truck in person and make it's debut hook so it looks like I'll be driving up to Bowling Green this weekend.

Looks like the SS diesel trucks are Saturday night starting at 6:30. I am deffinetly going to check this thing out.

Truck didn't spool the chargers. Some technical difficulties. They know what's wrong it should lay down a good pass today. btw truck is unbelievable sharp!!!!

Truck didn't spool the chargers. Some technical difficulties. They know what's wrong it should lay down a good pass today. btw truck is unbelievable sharp!!!!

With God as my witness I WILL NOT MISS THE BOWLING GREEN PULLS NEXT YEAR!! :bang

That's the plan. Tomorrow at 7.
Wound up just needing a clutch fork adjustment. Sucks to figure it out after BG but at least it was something simple.

That's the plan. Tomorrow at 7.
Wound up just needing a clutch fork adjustment. Sucks to figure it out after BG but at least it was something simple.

Chris, will you guys have the truck at Scheid? I hope to see it in person and get some shots of it tearing up the track!!!!:woohoo:

Wow, this build is amazing. Ive been following this build on FB, and didn't know it had its own thread.

Chris thanks for sharing your build as well, and not keeping it to yourself like some of the big HP guys do. Read the entire thread, and it is an amazing build. Saw the motor was pulled then put back in. Any update on whats going on with the build?

Just waiting on a couple parts to show up. Trying to have it ready for Georgetown, OH ext Thursday. Pulled the engine apart to inspect everything while we had a little time. Found that the cam retainer was still not working out so we made a new one out of bronze from scratch. The factory powdered metal plate was a little too hard, causing it to gaul to the drive plate a little.

Back