Super Stock truck build.

Ok... this thing has slipped off to the 2nd page... Chris your being too quiet lol . What are you up to??? Any new progress??

I got a text on April 1st about supermax. It started out like, OMG OMG OMG!!! Did you hear what supermax did?!?!?!?!

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

An updates? The truck all ready to go for this season? I'm really looking forward to seeing it go down the track.

Waiting on materials to show up so that we can make new headers out of sch10 316 stainless. The old ones held up alright but the new heads have a bit bigger ports and we wanted to make them a little stronger this time around.
Still no ETA on when we will get it out. We have been swamped with shop work and I have been tied up in the dump truck the rest of the time.
We did find out that a couple of the pressure transducers on the data system were bad and also scaled incorrectly. What we thought was almost 300psi drive pressure was actually only 125psi to 95psi of boost, so we weren't as far off as we thought originally.

Waiting on materials to show up so that we can make new headers out of sch10 316 stainless. The old ones held up alright but the new heads have a bit bigger ports and we wanted to make them a little stronger this time around.
Still no ETA on when we will get it out. We have been swamped with shop work and I have been tied up in the dump truck the rest of the time.
We did find out that a couple of the pressure transducers on the data system were bad and also scaled incorrectly. What we thought was almost 300psi drive pressure was actually only 125psi to 95psi of boost, so we weren't as far off as we thought originally.

im excited to see this puppy back!

Are you really gonna debut it this weekend at Bowling Green? I wasn't gonna go up there this year but if your gonna run it Im gonna have to go now.

Are you really gonna debut it this weekend at Bowling Green? I wasn't gonna go up there this year but if your gonna run it Im gonna have to go now.

As per his FB page this morning...he was getting it ready to load up for Bowling Green. :rockwoot:

10592809_846300375381338_7328855669280061332_n_zps3ec65d5c.jpg

Back