Super Stock truck build.

Nope. We are doing some upgrades over the winter, will try to have it ready for Louisville if we are invited. I will keep everyone posted on what we are doing.

This was such a great read. Chris thanks for being so open and explaining so many things throughout this build. I can't wait to see this truck make some winning pulls.

Great build. Where did u get the specs for the chassis as in what size tube to uze ? What wall thickness ? How wide does it need to be ? How far does spacing need to be for the triangulation gussets? Sorry for the questions. Just getting ready to gather material and info to build one lol. Thanks Charlie

I saw your last post but that was June 29th this is now August I thought maybe he got his parts. I wonder what parts he's waiting on that's taking so long?

If I remember right he is waiting on heads from Wagler. I believe some big valve stuff they have been working on.

Heads are just about ready to roll. Will be sending the turbos out for some upgrades in the next week or two. We have been completely overwhelmed with work this year so even if it were ready to run we wouldn't have had time to pull it. We may still get it out late this season and get a couple shakedown passes on the new setup. Definitely won't have it ready for BG Ohio or SDX.

Thanks for the update Chris! I know a lot of people are anxious to see this beast of yours running and seeing just what a duramax is capable of.

Back