06 common rail 601hp 1187 by Fleece Performance

more good numbers

616hp 1168tq FloorIt stage 2, Flux 2's, HTT Quickdiesel 64,vA C5 on an 03 235 Cali SO motor.

I'll have some new #'s Saturday for the twin pumps, turbos, and Smarty TNT/R.

keep em coming, so fare i have came up with a rough average for the 2.6 and smaller truck to be around 650 and 1250, thats gonna be a pretty tough setup to beat in the 2.6 class. don't get me wrong i like the old 12valv'e's but im looking forward to seeing alot more of these 650 horse common rail 2.6 trucks.

thanks guys

Chase Fleece
Fleece Performance Engineering

They are supposed to be II Dragon Flows but as of late II thinks maybe they are Super Dragonflows....

got any idea what they claim the horse power to be on those sticks?

They claim a 165hp with stock electronics. With added electronics and enough air to burn It is much higher. I'm a 2.6 guy and with the new stg 3 cp3 it's got the potential to be over 700hp easy. There will be alot of CR's that over 700hp in the 2.6 class for sure this year

They claim a 165hp with stock electronics. With added electronics and enough air to burn It is much higher. I'm a 2.6 guy and with the new stg 3 cp3 it's got the potential to be over 700hp easy. There will be alot of CR's that over 700hp in the 2.6 class for sure this year and now we got RPM'S:evil

:rockwoot:

With a 66, Floor It pump, and Flux 3.5 sticks I dynoed over 700. Now that I have Don's biggest set of sticks for the 600/610 motor and some twins we will see how it does this next week.

tell me more about the gt37,ive been kinda scared it wouldnt be any better than my super b,but sounds like it does good.how does it tow and daily?

gt37

tell me more about the gt37,ive been kinda scared it wouldnt be any better than my super b,but sounds like it does good.how does it tow and daily?

the main reason i went with the 37 is because he has had injector issue's in the past and it has wiped out the journal bearing chra turbo, so now it has a bb chra, alot more durable if you get fuel in the oil. this turbo flow's extremly well, I will be honest i didn't really care for it on my 2002 vp cummins, but i really like the stage three on this common rail, egt's don't get that hot, and there is no more lag than stock, it has a suncoast full billet trans, inmo the tq convertor has alot to do with how a turbo spools and how a truck drives. i would recommend this charger, but there are also alot of very nice 2.6 charges, i wanted ball bearing for durability, and it does the job.

thanks

keep us posted man, im puttin some II 5x10 on this tuesday, and goin to the dyno, im gonna run that preadtor rkl, and im gonna run the smarty on it and see which does the best, which ever makes more will be the programmer that we will use on the truck, lookin forward to doin the testing between the two manufacturers

well i bought one last week and put it on,love the sound and the spool is great but thats about it,really bad surge when it lugs a bit and trys to pull it self out of it,i have to nail it and down shift,and the bark when the converter locks is horrible,

I will have some results after May 10 with a smarty, (maybe a little TST), flux 1.8s, silverbullet, and a DIYed Cp3 on a 2003

Sounds like you need some more fuel.. This mod'd pump was holding 28kpsi on II 90's.

The harder you spool it the less apt it is to fall off the charger. It could handle a larger turbine but it works pretty well.

Brayden

hey

I will have some results after May 10 with a smarty, (maybe a little TST), flux 1.8s, silverbullet, and a DIYed Cp3 on a 2003

what was the boost number, i noticed that the waste gate was set way to early, try running the waste gate blocked and see what it does, i couldn't get any more than 44psi out of the truck that made 601 1187. that turbo is either on or off, especially tow haul mode on the 06 when the convertor locks, but it doesn't surge a bit on regular mode,

we are runnin a tnt r on it now, and it loves the rpm, it actually ran better with the mp-8 off with the tnt-r rail pressure all the way up.

sorry i haven't got any numbers, it has a set of 5x10 II injectors in it now, which i didn't think about it, but a .010 edm wire makes a .012 hole so the injectors are to big for the single cp3, getting a set of 5x8's which is actually a .010 hole, so when i get those in the truck i will have some more numbers for ya, it still ran pretty decent with those sticks i just had to run the smarty on level 3, The owner drove from indiana to florida for spring break and average 18mpg, surprised me for an 06!!!

well i did find a boost leak and fixed it,while the bark is controlable,the surge is terrible,it comes mostly when i lug it a little with the convertor locked and try to accelerate,even slowly,if i nail it its all good,but slow accel gives a low surge and if i keep in it it starts to sound like a bark it gets real loud,ive tried different settings on the mp-8 and smarty,no differance,tom at turbo resource told me i might have to go to the stage 2

I did 636hp 1225tq With whats in my sig at 38psi of boost. I did not use a pressure box just the smarty. My temp at the end of the run was 1220. I will be at TS this weekend to try dunbars dyno out with a pressure box

Back