06 common rail 601hp 1187 by Fleece Performance

No we are using a Dynojet 224LC with eddycurrent load control for the most accurate dynoing of these high powered trucks imho. News flash------ The truck that this thread was started about just put down 691rwhp 1408ftlbs with the addition of the PPE Dual Fueler kit that he won at our dyno event! Nice job guys, really strong truck especially for a 2.6 class charger! Lets see how it does on the track.

no additional mods but the dual fueler?

it has a smarty TNT-R, and industrial 5x10 injectors, (150) hp other than that no other mods, im really happy with this gt 37 88 stage 3, but i have to say it runs alot better with the wastegate blocked, drive pressure's get out of wack over 3500 rpm, but at 40 psi of boost it never goes over 45 psi of drive pressure, below 3500 rpms.

good all around runnin truck.

Thanks Mark, and larry, for all your help, Im sure glad we got it on your dyno.

I wasn't very happy with the numbers from DPM's dyno, but it happens.
Not DPM's fault, steve and i were the very last truck on the dyno, so there coulda been sompthin wrong with it.

Chase Fleece
Fleece Performance

Tie Wrap

wastegate blocked as in tied off so it cant move or internally blocked somehow??

just take a tie wrap make a loop and fold over the supply hose feeding the waste gate, give that a try. Cheap power, this truck only mad 636 and 1230 with the waste gate in the normal position, blocked it mad 691 and 1408, BIG difference...

Or the ever popular Juice-Grips... (Small Needle Nose Vice-Grips) :D

Not really the proper way to make power but it seemed to work. I wouldn't try it on a non ball bearing charger though.. tend's to overspeed them and take out the thrust ;)

on my 6.7 I hit 582 and 1468 on stock turbo, cp3, liftpump, injectors, and clutch with a .088 shot of spray

Spray makes a huge difference.. Just as a comparison, I know an 82 (or 84, can't remember) can add as much as 170 rwhp..

Last edited:
that sounds about right the .088 is 175 hp jet but I didnt gain that much from it, whats the highest hp numbers you have seen with stock injectors, turbo, and cp3 with or with out spray

I've never dynoed with the stock injectors and stock turbo.. Nitrous or not, your truck is still making good power. Very impressive for the mods..

egt's

just hits 1600 at the end of the quarter, it ran a 12.89 @ 108mph at ts, and its a heavy ass mega cab. gettin ready to make a hybrid turbo for the truck, gonna be based off of the gt 40 94, 67.8 mm inducer, we will see how it performs, im sure we could hit a 1000 h.p. with a healthy shot of nitrous and a lil bit bigger charger, but for now it's fuel only!

It made 670h.p. and 1201, on #2 with an A5k, he has a big set of sticks, I think flux 3's or 4's, Im sure byrn's will pop in and let us know what size they are,

keep the numbers comin guys!!!

676hp and they are flux 3.3s. but you guys came out ahead winning the dual pump setup no noubt about that. the kid who owned the mega cab said he was going to sell them on ebay I figured he would never put them on thats good he did I would have :rockwoot:

That is on a single charger and no drugs. You guys are talking about trucks with twins and "bones" was talking about NOS.

many guys over 600 on stock cp3, inj, i did just over 600 in my 04 with stock everything except for my Silver Bullet

Back