I am in a bad spot here.

I'm not trying to blow smoke and say a dual stabilizer and added caster will fix it, but they are the two most common "cures". They both resist the wheels turning motion and help to dampen it. This is why I say it's a "fix". If I were desperate and had to go it alone, this would be the two things I'd do.

Now if there actuall is something loose/worn/damaged in the steering assembly, it may or may not stop the wobble. But then, the dealer guaranteed there is nothing wrong.....

Call Chrysler, post on their facebook etc, there has been trucks lemon lawed on Cummins forum. Corporate Chrysler will put the squeeze on your dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I checked the state website and there are all kinds of hoopes to jump through.

How high up have you discussed this with at the stealership?

A phone call to local media is free...that really works on getting municipalities moving.

Like the guy has said do a steering stabilizer. Pm Ashley Black. He's been down this road and finally fixed his.

Have someone balance your tires and wheels!!! Make sure the tires are round and a good dual steering stabilizer I had the same problem and it sucked

I hear everyone, and I am sure I will just have to start spending money on parts. It is just very disapointing that I need to do this in the first place.

Stabilizers (Dodge 03-10 2500-3500) - Top Gun Customz

I know I'd be in somebody's sheet getting my track fixed under warranty, but this could help to patch it till then. You just have to remove it to allow them to properly diagnose it.

I suppose the 22.5's could have already wore the weak factory stabilizer out also....doubt they checked it.

I only had 22's not 22.5. Funny thing is I had 22.5 on my 2006 and it never wobbled once, I put 60k on that truck.

Wow... I really hate to see this happening to you man.

I know whenever I had my issues with my old 12v it was always my trac bar. I had to replace my moog trac bar out about every 3 months.

I hope you can get it straightened out.

You shouldn't have to spend money on it, you just need to get squeaky enough to get greased. LOL

Y'all should try a second gen with 38's and 9" of lift with NO track bar. That thing will wobble down to 2mph and where it feels like you're caught on a fishing boat in a storm! My thuren bar's mount had broke the reinforcement brace and had the bolt come loose so it was essentially no track bar. LOL

probably a stupid question, but did you go back with the Factory lugnuts when you swapped back to stockers? maybe a wheel isnt centering properly?

I just returned from the dealership. I wish you all could have heard my conversation with one guy after the next. I crushed every one of there excuses.

Back