I am in a bad spot here.

It's funny they have excuses. Way I see it...factory truck with factory suspension that's still under warranty...no excuses. It drives correctly and SAFELY or it's not defect free.

Funny, mine was always improved by a decrease in pressure.

Just my experience Nasty. We had a guy that was complaining of death wobble in an '01. We checked the front end and found some slight wear, nothing serious. Checked his air pressure and he had @ 32psi in the fronts. Aired them up to 65psi and sent him on his way. Asked him next time he was in about the DW and he said whatever we did to it fixed it, so we told him about the psi. He said he had them that low because they rode too rough, but yet he hadn't noticed a rough ride at 65.

Holy hell, 2011 and they still have this damn problem?

you think they would have it figuerd it out by now.... time to fire the front end engineer and go after ford's front end engineer... while there at it might as well get ford tranny engineer....

nice boat, hope you don't have an accident while launching it

you think they would have it figuerd it out by now.... time to fire the front end engineer and go after ford's front end engineer... while there at it might as well get ford tranny engineer....

Ford's have DW problems too. :doh:

I have never ever had death wobble in my 12 valve. Even now I don't get it without a steering stabilizer. My track bar is worn out, ball joints are 3 years old. Even when my tires were all sorts of bald and lumpy I never had the death wobble even once.

With that said I would rig up a video camera to see what's going on. And not drive on Utah roads. LOL

Sent from my iPhone during class

im sure they do too but, not nearly as many as dodge.

You got a running tally of all the trucks that do or do not have DW?

I didn't think so...

Hope ya get it figured out JD, I actually thought you sold that truck awhile back

Still have factory rims and tires to try? We have gotten brand new rims that are bent and cause holy hell death wobble. Worst was a set of American Force 22" dually rims and one of the front ones are bent, they wont replace it either have to buy another wheel bunch of bs.

Still have factory rims and tires to try? We have gotten brand new rims that are bent and cause holy hell death wobble. Worst was a set of American Force 22" dually rims and one of the front ones are bent, they wont replace it either have to buy another wheel bunch of bs.

Ya, I actually had a set of 22 American Force that I could never get to balance so I decided to sell them and go back to stock. I just wanted a good nice ride. Once the stocks went back on is when this started happening.

This is chrysler corps. number 800-992-1997 give them a call have your vin number ready,they will ask for it.Then give them hell about what the problem is and what the dealer is doing to not help you,they will help you out. I have had to take this approach one time when I was at my wits end and I was suprised how concerned they were about making sure I was happy with the repair and how I was treated from then on!

Back